Chapter 14

Hey guys! Here's a new chapter for you! And it's getting good! I can't wait to see what you guys thin of this one! I'm so excited! Wahoo! Anyway, still have a boring life, don't think that's ever gonna change! But I don't care! So I would like to dedicate this chapter to CrazyNerdyBookworm12! She is a new follower! Yeah! And CrazyNerdyBookworm12, I would expually like to know what you think of this story! So love you CrazyNerdyBookworm12! Love you guys! Enjoy the chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The boys made it to the castle and set the girls down. They instantly started running into the castle, but instead of following the rest of the people into the basement for shelter, the girls and multiple of other people ran down a hallway all the way to a large room that had hundreds of weapons. The girls started grabbing as many as they could and attacking them to their bodies. Two swords on their backs, covered by a shield, two large knives attached to their lower back, and multiple throwing knives attached to their upper and lower legs. All except Erza as she helped the other girls get their weapons on. The boys went to grab for some weapons but the girls stopped them.

“No, you are not fighting.” Erza told them.

“What! Why not?” Natsu asked.

“Because all of you are the reason that this is happening, you are the reason that we are all most likely going to die today!” Lucy yelled at them.

“We didn’t mean to, we just wanted to see you again.” Gray said.

“Well you were told to stay away, and you didn’t listen when you should have!” Levy said as she started wrapping cloth around her knuckles. And the other girls followed.

“But-” Jellal tried to say but was cut off.

"No buts!” Erza yelled. “You all need to leave, now!”

“We want to fight.” Gajeel said. “Let us help fix this.”

“No, you have all done enough.” Levy told him. The girls were ready and so was everyone else, so they started walking towards the main door. And they stepped outside, looking down the hill at the city that was being traumatised by their old enemy. And then there was a loud explosion that came from all the way across the city.

“Leave.” Lucy told the boys as they started walking down the hill.

“Let us help.” Laxus told her, trying to convince them to let the boys help.

“Help what? The ‘family’ that you left behind when we needed you? Why? Why the hell should we let you fight?” Mira asked.

“To make up for all these years for me, and what all of us have done.” Laxus responded.

“No.” Erza said. “We are going to clean up this mess, and you are all going to leave and never return.”

“But-” Gray went to protest.

“No!” Juvia yelled at him. “You are going to leave, now!”

“And to think that I pushed us into saving you.” Lucy said shaking her head and then she looked Natsu right in the eye. “We should have let you drowned.”

“Lucy.” Natsu whispered under his breath, as he and the other boys became hurt. Natsu went to reach for Lucy, but she smacked his hand away.

“Leave now!” Erza said.

“And never come back.” Mira said looking straight at Laxus. Then the girls marched down the hill behind all of their fellow Mages. And the boys turned and jumped down the hill and onto a roof making their way towards the main entrance, but when they got there, it was blocked off by the multiple large boulders from the explosion.

“They blocked the entrance.” Gajeel said.

“So that no one can get out.” Jellal said.

“Should we try to move them?” Laxus asked.

“How? Their too big and heavy, and do you think that everyone is going to be able to run from all the way over there.” Natsu said pointing to the castle, then moving his finger towards the ground where he was standing.” To here?”

“And survive?” Gray added, making Laxus look at the ground.

"No I guess not.” He said.

“Well, then let’s go to the spring.” Jellal said. “We can climb the wall and get out that way.”

“Yeah.” They all said and walked up the hill to the very top, and walked into the secret area. Then they started climbing the wall slowly but surely, and when they got to the top, they looked around to see that a storm was heading their way and fast. It wouldn’t be very long till it would be there.

"We should probably leave now.” Jellal said.

“Yeah.” Gajeel, Laxus, and Gray said, except Natsu, but before they walked down the side of the mountain they turned to see Natsu standing there looking back down the opening of the small volcano.

“Natsu.” Gray said. “Let’s go.” But Natsu didn’t move.

"Salamander!” Gajeel said, louder than Gray.

“What?” Natsu asked not turning to face his friends.

“Let’s go, it’s obvious that they don’t want us here.” Laxus said.

“Exactly!” Natsu said turning to them.

“What?” Laxus asked not understanding his point.

“They say that they don’t want us here.” Natsu said. “But that doesn’t mean that they don’t need us.” The boys looked at him in shock. “They might not want us here right now, but they definitely need us, and I don’t care if you guys agree with me or not, but I’m going back down there and I’m going to fix my part of what we did.” And with that Natsu leaned back on his heels and fell back down the volcano vent.

“Damn it.” Gray said backing up.

“You can’t serious!” Gajeel said.

"Yet I am.” Gray said as he ran and jumped off the edge.

“This should be fun.” Jellal said and jumped next.

“Apparently we have a really big death wish.” Gajeel said and jumped.

“Crazy people.” Laxus commented to himself, then ran and jumped off. They all landed one at a time in the water and swam to the edge, running to the opening and down the hill. Once they came to the building that held the girls training room all the boys opened the door while Natsu made enough torches for everyone to have one and they ran down the stairs, then they started packing as many weapons as they could. Two katanas on their backs, throwing knives attached to the straps across the chest, two knives attached to their lower back, and then knives strapped to their ankles. Then each boy chose their own choice of weapon, Gajeel chose a sword that had small teeth on the edges, Gray chose a bow and arrow, Jellal chose the halberd that he used when he fought Erza, Laxus chose two axes, and then Natsu chose a pair of four fingered rings.

“You always did prefer to use your hands to do your dirty work.” Gray said aloud.

“And you always preferred to keep a distance, you wimp.” Natsu said as they stood in front of the building, Gray glaring at the back of Natsu’s head, then Natsu slapped his hands together and rubbed them. “Alright, let’s do this.”