Chapter 18

Hi guys! So this is a sort one, sorry. But I will be updating another one, very soon, like right after this. Literally. And I don't have anything else to say, other than I just realized how close we are to finishing this story. And how short it is!!!! I hate that part! But what can you do when you're given 2 weeks to write this, and you're putting this straight onto Wattpad. Yeah, not a whole lot. But we will be finishing this up soon, hopefully by tonight. And if not, then tomorrow! Yeah, that's how close we are, and I didn't realize that until I was editing this chapter and technically the next one too. But I have a lot of other stories that I could do, soooooooo. . . . . we're good here! And I will be doing the same thing that I have done for my other stories, and that's give you guys the choice, of my next story! I can't wait, because I have some new stories I could do! Yay! Ayway, moving on, I would like to dedicate this chapter to nalu3616! She is a new follower! Yay! I'm catching up, and that makes me so happy, hopefully, I'll be able to get everyone before we end this! I don't think we will, *sad face* but I'm gonna try! And by try, I mean the next like 2 people on my list, which is longer than the number of remaining chapters!!! Anyway, sorry for that emotionally outburst right there, But love you nalu3616! Love you guys! Enjoy the chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Erza went first for an attack by slicing her sword multiple time all around Megalodon’s body, which made him scream in pain.

"Solid Script: Knives!" Levy yelled and the word 'Knives' appeared made out of knives and was sent flying at Megalodon's body and most of them hit him all in the back and they all stuck out of his body, and he almost fell over from the impact. Lucy then sent two of her Spirits after Megalodonand they continued to land hit after hit on him. Lucy then closed her eyes and started whispering to herself.

"Survey the Heaven,
Open the Heaven...
All the stars, far and wide...
Show me thy appearance...
With such shine.
O Tetrabiblos...
I am the ruler of the stars...
Aspect became complete...
Open thy malevolent gate.
O 88 Stars of the heaven...
Shine!
Urano Metria!" Lucy screamed and colorful balls of light went flying at Megalodon, and hit him head on pushing him to fall over pushing the knives deeper into his skin.

"Water: Nebula!" Juvia yelled and used her water to surround him in a spinning sphere.

"Satonic Blast!" Mira yelled as she shot a stream of dark magic mixed with electricity, that she possessed from her transformation into her devil side, raced throughout the sphere and electrocuted Megalodon. After a few moments Mira put her hands down, and Juvia did the same and the sphere collapsed to the ground, and Megalodon laid still.

“Did we do it?” Lucy asked, as she stepped forwards a little to get a better look at the shark that was in a pile on the ground, and so did everyone else. Then all of a sudden Megalodon opened his eyes and all the girls jumped, as he slowly got up off the ground.

“This can’t be good.” Levy said as she backed up as did everyone else.

“You’re right about that Levy, this is not going to be good at all for any of you, cause now I’m pissed!” Megalodon roared as he got on his hands and knees.

“I don’t think he can get up because of the knives.” Mira whispered to the girls as he continued to try and get up.

“Arggg!” Megalodon roared in anger as he used some of his magic to shoot every knife out of his back and legs. They went everywhere, luckily not hitting anyone.

“Nevermind.” Mira said as she and the other girls back away a bit more.

“You girls might have gotten stronger, but so have I!” Megalodon yelled as he held his hands high above his head and collected a great amount of black magic.

“Run.” Juvia whispered at first. “Run!” She yelled louder and everyone behind her and the girls started getting out of the way. But the girls didn't have time.

“Lucy, do you think you can-?” Erza started to asked but stopped as Megalodon sent a large black stream flying at them.

“Guess we’ll have to see.” Lucy said as she summoned all of her Spirits at once, and they each held out their hands and a light shield appeared in front of her and the black magic collided with it. At first the dark magic didn’t have any affect on the shield but then it started to push Lucy back as she dug her heels into the ground.

“Lucy?” Levy asked wanting to know if they needed to move or if she could hold it until the stream stopped. But as Lucy started to fight against the resistance the shield started to crack.

“Lucy?” Mira said louder and a bit more forceful.

“Move!” Was all that Lucy could muster out.

“Not without you!” Juvia said.

“I said move!” Lucy yelled as the shield started to crack at an even faster pace. Erza knew that there was no hope for Lucy, even if she was able to get a running start. But without Lucy there, her Spirits wouldn't be able to hold the barrier without her. And with the magic being to great, it would most likely kill her whether she moved or not. So Erza took a deep breath and grabbed Mira, Levy, and Juvia and started dragging them out of the way.

“No! Erza let go!” Juvia said as she tried to get out of her grasp.

“Erza she’s going to die if she doesn’t move!” Mira said fighting Erza’s grasp as well.

“I know.” Erza said as tears slowly fell from her eyes. “And so does she.” The girls looked up at her and they started crying as well. Levy looked at Lucy and then got a determined look on her face.

“Not if I can help it!” Levy said as she easily got out of Erza’s grasp because she was so small.

“No! Levy!” Erza yelled, trying to grab ahold of the little bluenette, but failed.

“Lucy!” Levy called as she reached her hand out to her, but it was too late. The shield gave out before Levy had a chance to even try and put up one of her barriers. And the dark magic flowed freely, but with the force that had been held back by Lucy’s shield broke loose and shoved Levy all the way back to Erza, Mira, and Juvia. They all sat up, now back in their original clothing, and looked around for any sign of Lucy, but the only sign of her was the dirt that had been pushed up from Lucy trying to hold the shield up.