Chapter 11

Hello! And here is a new chapter for you wonderful souls! And I hope you guys enjoy this one a lot! Just kidding this one isn't very long, nor is it that interesting. But it will be getting there. So without further a due, I will let you continue reading. But first, I would like to dedicate this chapter to smartina2005! She is a new follower! And trust me, I'm trying to catch up. I promise! Anyway, love you smartina2005! Love you guys! Enjoy the chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Come on, how long are you douche bags going to be sitting around here?” An extremely tall man, with large mussels, and blonde hair asked Gray, Gajeel, Natsu, and Jellal.

“As long as we want.” Natsu answered.

“You guys haven’t worked in a week, you guys need to get up off your asses and find some jobs.” The blonde said pointing to a corkboard with lots of papers on it that held job that could be taken.

“Laxus, do you have any idea what it’s like to lose someone you think you love?”  Gray asked.

“No.” Laxus said crossing his arms across his chest.

“Then you have no room to talk to us.” Jellal said waving his hand in the air, telling Laxus to go away.

“And you can go shove your words up your ass.” Gajeel told him.

“Who were the babes?” Laxus asked leaning against the wall, as he ignored the last comment. The boys looked at each other trying to figure out if they should tell him about the mermaid.

“Should we?” Gajeel asked.

“That could be how the destruction will happen.” Natsu said, reminding them.

“Oh yeah.” They all sighed.

"What destruction?” Laxus asked, “What the fuck did you guys do?”

“More like what are we going to do?” Gray said, more correcting him then actually asking. After about a minute of the boys thinking and a confused Laxus wondering what was going on, Natsu stood up.

“I don’t know about you, but I know what I’m going to do.” Natsu said and started walking, fast, towards the door. The boys looked at each other and ran after him, blocking the door.

“Wait, Natsu you can’t do that!” Gajeel yelled at him.

“You don't know what will happen if you do that!” Gray said.

“Neither do you!” Natsu said trying to move his friends out of the way, succeeding at moving Gajeel and Jellal, but Gray was being stubborn.

“What’s going on?” Laxus asked.

“Nothing!” They all shouted at him which shocked Laxus a bit.

“God damn it Gray move out of my way!” Natsu yelled punching him in the face.

“No, think about this Natsu! If you go back there you will be putting the girls in danger, you know that!” Gray yelled punching Natsu in the face back.

“I just want to see them, they don’t necessarily have to see me.” Natsu said, pushing Gray away from him.

“Yeah but knowing your dumb ass, you’ll probably be seen and then there could be the possibility that the thing could happen and then the whole place is fucked.” Gajeel yelled at Natsu.

“How are you guys disagreeing with me, you guys want to see them too!” Natsu asked his friends.

“Yeah but we also don’t want to hurt them.” Jellal said.

“Well I don’t want to hurt them either, but I do want to see her.” Natsu said, talking about a special blonde haired girl.

“And there’s a possibility that she wants to see you too, but we can’t risk it.” Jellal said shaking his head. Natsu didn’t know how to respond to Jellal’s words, because he was right, but he still wanted to see Lucy.

“Fine.” Natsu said and opened the door. “I’m going home.” He then closed the door and walked home.

"You know he’s going to leave tonight right?” Gajeel said.

“Of course he is.” Gray said as he opened the door.

“What are we going to do?” Jellal asked the two boys.

“Isn’t it obvious?” Gray said turning to him.

“But we just had an arguement about this.” Jellal said.

“Yeah we did, but that was using our mouth and brain.” Gray said gesturing to his face. “Not our hearts.”

“You’re so poetic.” Gajeel said teasing.

“Shut up.” Gray said, and walked home to get ready, to leave that night.

“What is going on?” Laxus asked.

“Believe me, you don’t want to know.” Gajeel told him, and left as well with Jellal right behind him.

“Those are smart words, listen to them.” Jellal said, and they left going home to get properly dressed for that night. After multiple minutes, Laxus was still standing by the door.

“Seriously what the fuck is going on?”