Chapter 8

Hello!!! And this chapter is very different than most of my other chapters!!! Usually I'll make them over 1000 words, but this time is not like that at all! This one is extremely short, and I'm sorry about that, but I didn't want to say anything else in this chapter. And honestly I'm trying to make this story a little longer than just 17 chapters. Because if you've read my other story, you'll know that this book was an English asignment and I finished it in 17 chapters . . . . . . . . . . so I'm trying to stretch it. Anyway hope you don't mind to much! And I would like to dedicate this chapter to LoNeWolf63t! He is a new follower! Yeah! Love you LoNeWolf63t! Love you guys! Enjoy the chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After multiple minutes the sun set and the moon rose high up in the air.

"Well, we should probably go back." Erza said and stood up helping Jellal get up as well.

"Aww, but do we have to?" Levy pouted.

"If you want to live to see tomorrow yes." Erza said.

"Huh?" Lucy, Levy and Juvia hummed.

"Mira." Erza reminded them, and they all started shaking with fear.

"Yeah we should probably go." Lucy said as they all got up.

"Well how do we get down?" Natsu asked.

"Do we have to climb down?" Gray asked.

"Nope, a more fun way." Juvia said as she and the girls walked to the edge looking at the boys.

"What do you mean by 'fun'?" Jellal asked looking at the girls suspiciously.

"Do you trust us?" Erza asked them all at once.

"Yes." They all answered.

"Then follow our lead." Lucy said as they leaned back on their heels.

"No, wait!" The boys yelled as they went to grab a hold of the girls but they weren't fast enough to grab them, and they fell back down the volcano.

"Alright." Natsu said as he got ready for the couple hundred meter drop.

"You're actually doing to do this?" Gajeel asked.

"They told us to follow their lead." Natsu said.

"Yeah but they're insane." Gray said.

"Isn't everyone." Natsu shrugged and stepped off the edge and fell down towards the water.

"Fine, let's do this." Gray said while backing up, and jumped.

"Ugh, fuck it!" Gajeel yelled and jumped as well.

"I hate to admit it but Natsu was right, we are insane." He said and followed behind the rest of the boys, and when he resurfaced after landing feet first he saw the girls, Gajeel, and Gray helping Natsu out of the water and getting him dressed, "What happened?"

"He landed on his stomach." Lucy said and she pulled him onto her back once he was dressed.

"Dumb ass." Gray said.

"Say that again and I'll kick your ass." Natsu coughed.

"Yeah right." Gray said under his breath.

"I heard that." Natsu responded into Lucy's shoulder.

"Come on boys get dressed so we can go." Lucy said as she grabbed her belt from off the ground and put it on careful not to drop Natsu.

"Do you want one of us to carry him, he can be heavy." Gajeel offered as he got dressed.

"No it's alright, mermaids are much stronger than you think." Lucy said, and then they headed back down the mountain towards the brightly lit city below them.

"Let's go have some fun!" Levy cheered and they all ran down the mountain, leaving Lucy and Natsu behind.

"Guys wait for me!" Lucy called after them.

"Oh yeah, sorry Lucy." Erza said and they all stopped, waiting till Lucy was with them again, and they then again started back down the mountain telling each other stories, giving the boys even more reasons why they didn't want to leave, but they knew they had too in order to keep the girls safe.