Chapter 15

Sup? And look at this, a new chapter again! See I told you guys, that I didn't really like this story, and I still sorta don't. But it has gotten a lot more interesting! And I am liking it! That an classes have been boring, and most of my teacher don't care as long as I write down my notes, and do what I'm supposed to do, they don't care. So I've been able to edit the chapters more that we've gotten into the grove of things, so it's cool! As good news! I have interweb!!!! Finally! Besides school, I have been without it for about a month and a half! It sucks. A lot. Like your mom. . . . . . . just kidding! I'm sorry. Anyway, I would like to dedicate this chapter to FaithADragneel! And sorry it took me so long to follow you back! And those of you who don't know, if you follow me, I follow you back! I just don't feel right if I'm not following my followers. . . . . . . if that makes sense. But anyway, love you FaithADragneel! Love you guys! Enjoy the chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The boys were making their way towards the town, through the trees jumping from branch to branch.

“We got to hurry before it’s too late!” Natsu yelled as they quickly progressed towards the city that smoke could be seen coming from it.

“Yeah, yeah, calm down, we’ll get there!” Gray told him. Then there was a large explosion, making the boys stop and see the large mushroom cloud rise up and above their heads.

“Then again we should probably pick up our pace.” Gajeel said.

“That maybe be wise.” Laxus said and Jellal nodded in agreeance. So the boys picked up their pace and continued towards the city, with anger in their features, and worry in their hearts.

The girls were each fighting a shark, and weren’t doing too hot. They had multiple wounds and their energy was starting to become close to nothing. Being thrown around in the explosions also wasn’t helping much either.

“Levy on your right!” Lucy yelled as a shark came up on her right and went to swing a sword at her to cut her in half.

"Solid Script: Boulder!" Levy said as she swiped her finder through the air in front of her, and the word 'boulder' appeared to block the blow, but didn’t have time to stable it and the shark hit the word sending it into Levy. Causing her to be sent flying to a wall and she sank down to the ground on her side, and the rock from her 'boulder' landed on top of her, in pieces, but she wouldn’t have been able to tell since she was knocked out.

“Levy!” Juvia yelled as she ran towards her fallen friend and as she was passing by a large piece of a building that had fallen, a shark came out of nowhere and slammed his club into her stomach, causing Juvia to be sent flying and landed opposite to Levy.

“Juvia! Are you alright?”Erza asked as she continued to block the blows that were coming from the enemy.

“I-I’m fine.” Juvia choked out, as she started to cough up blood, and started to lose consciousness.

“Not for long.” A shark said as he started to slowly walk up to Juvia, with a smug grin on his face.

“Juvia!” Mira called. “Hold on!” Mira said as she aggressively swung her sword at a shark, splitting his gut open and he fell to the ground. “I’m coming.”

“Oh no you don’t!” Another shark said as he grabbed Mira by the back of the neck and threw her into the wall.

“Ahh!” Mira cried out as her back dug into a corner of the wall.

“Mira!” Lucy called. Mira looked up at her.

“Lucy lookout!” Mira yelled with all her might. And Lucy looked to see a shark fist coming at her and she didn’t have any time to move, and was thrown back and rolled to a stop on the ground.