CHAPTER 2 : LEGACY DAY (SIGN THE STORYBOOK OF LEGENDS)

In a sunny day, in ever after high, there was a girl with a purple with black hair and a girl with a blue and purple hair. They are Raven Queen, the daughter of the evil queen and Maddeline Hatter,the daughter of the mad hatter. When they walking, Raven look soo sad. "What's happening Raven? You look so sad, anything wrong?" Said Maddeline Hatter. "No..., it's just... im sick of everybody tells me evil, IT'S NOT FAIR!!! Raven screaming and everybody quiet. "Ooohhh... don't worry floory, everybody will loved you" said Maddie so sure. But Raven face still sad. when they walking inside the school, every students was quiet and shock, half of them said "ITS RAVEN QUEEN!!!",and said "RUN EVERYONE". all students was running away, Raven face still sad,"see, they loved you" said Maddie happily. Raven face is getting pout."so, whats the matter with yoi Raven?"ask Maddie."Actually, a few days again its the day of signing The Storybook Of Legends, i really don't want to sign the storybook of legends,but, i don't want to let everybody down neither"said Raven."and if you don't sign, the story will dissapear, and you will be vanished in the oblivion (Maddie hold breaths) aaannndd...thats the thing you heard its gonna hurt"said Maddie with the fast word.
"Maddie please, i need to know,if i dont sign the storybook of legends, what will happens to me?am I gonna....disappear?"said Raven afraid."i think i know who can help"said Maddie. Maddie and Raven going to the secret room in library. Then suddenly, Raven hold Maddie hand tightly and running away. And then, Raven and Maddie arrived in the library and Maddie knocking the secret door and they was gone.they arrived in the secret room and Maddie introduced the old man named Giles Grimm."Feathers and friends, together hallow"said Giles Grimm."He's speaking riddlish"said Maddie."ask him about the book, if i don't sign am i gonna.... uhh... dissapear?"said Raven worriedly. Then Maddie speak to Giles Grimm with the riddle language. And Giles Grimm answer it with a riddle language too."He said, if you don't sign, your storry will.... will..."said Maddie shock."what.... whaaatt..???"said Raven even more scared. well, Maddie has a tea party with Giles Grimm, and then Raven saw Maddie with a anger face."ohh... sorry, if you dont sign, your story aren't dissapear"said Maddie."Ooohh... really... thank goodnes"said Raven, but suddenly "i think"said Maddie."WHATTT?? YOU THINK???"Raven scream."Raven,riddlish is not the exact language"said Maddie with a little smile while Raven made a little bit angry face.