LEGACY DAY (SIGN THE STORYBOOK OF LEGENDS) part 2

And so here we are, The Legacy Day, where all students of Rebels and Royals in Ever After High have to sign the storybook of legend to pledge and follow their destiny as their parents does. In the change room, Raven still worried about signing the storybook of legends. she have to sign it ir not. Then a royal girl named Apple White comes to see Raven and comfort her."Hey Raven, don't be afraid, you just have to sign it and.., everything will be okay, i sure"said Apple with a smile face. Raven nodded.
     The time has come.headmasters Grimm was speeching about the Legacy Day, and now he's called the first student to sign the storybook of legends, it's Maddie. After Maddie, its Cedar Wood, and next is Cerice hood. After so many students have pledge their destiny, now its the time where Apple and Raven have to pledge their destiny. The first is Apple White, she walking trought the stairs with a happy face, with no waiting, Apple already pledge her destiny and already sign the storybook of legends fast. And next, it's Raven Queen. She's stopped in the stairs, and walk slowly to the podium."I am Raven Queen, daughter of the Evil Queen"said Raven with bravely but suddenly Raven voice is getting slowly."and i... uhh... umm... i pledge... my destiny"said Raven worried. as she hold the key, and she unlock the storybook of legends, and Raven saw the picture of her destiny. Raven was expected her destiny is just going to be okay, even if its a little bit evil, but, the reallity, Raven was scared of her destiny, Apple have to vanished Raven,and Raven will be hated by everyone, and the most scared, in the flowing mirror, Raven saw herself was in punishment and her hands is full of chains. Raven is getting scared to sign the storybook of legends. She's thinking, is she gonna sign the book or not. With no hesitation, Raven bravely said "I Am Raven Queen, AND IM GONNA WRITE MY OWN DESTINY, MY HAPPILLY EVER AFTER STARTS NOW!!!!". As Raven shuts the book, all the mirror was break. All students was shocked,even Apple was shocked. Raven look at behind her,Apple was freeze.
    The students was very crowd shouted at Raven, even Raven cannot speak to Apple."IM... IM SORRY APPLE..,BUT I..UHH.. AAAGGHHH... HOLD EVERYTHIG!!!!!"scream Raven with angry face. Raven make a evil spell that can freeze people. and then Raven unfreeze Apple."Im sorry Apple,but,i have to get my own destiny,maybe other students have doing that to"said Raven."but... but i don't want to get to my own destiny, i loved the one i had, and because of you, it ruined"said Apple with cry."but it may"said Raven."I.... i don't know... i just don't know"said Apple with cry and the running away. Then, Raven saw her friend Maddie was still freeze to, Raven use the spell to unfreeze Maddie. "Wooww... Raven,you're great, you're not POOF... POOFF.. WHEEE!!!said Maddie with scream."Woooww... i know,it feels good"said Raven with laugh. And then, they was laughing until Raven forget to unfreeze all sudents in Ever After High.when Raven and Maddie gone, with a slow walk, Raven use the unfreeze spell to free all the students.