CHAPTER 6 : THE ROYALS

Let's flashback to the Legacy Day. When Apple sign the storybook of legends, the Royals very happy,excapt to the Rebels. The Rebels think The Royals have to sign the destiny. Well then,how about Asshlyn Ella,the daughter of Cinderella, who doesn't like her destiny as the next Cinderella, but she has to sign it no matter what happen. And then,Briar Beauty. She's the Sleeping Beauty's daughter. She doesn't want to sign the book because her destiny is sleeping for a hundred years. Of course she doesn't want it. She even almost throw the storybook of legends into the well of wonder. You think Briar is a Royal? I think every students would say Briar is a Rebel.
     The Royals is the most popular students because of their goodness. Like Apple, she's always help people. And she is always help Raven. Even Apple has decorated Raven's bedroom. Apple's really loved what she do. Hmm.. i think i should talk about the Royals students not talking to much about Apple.. haha.
    A Royal students but have a Rebel heart is Lizzie Heart. She's always said "Off WITH THE HEAD!!". I think it looks like a Rebel. Actually,she's in a Rebel student, but,you know, she doesn't want to be Rebel just like Duchess. Even they're mean.
     Most of the Boy in Ever After High School is a Royals. The most handsome prince in The Royals is Daring Charming. All the girls is like him very much. The boys in The Royals is actually handsome except for the boys in Rebels. Well.. i mean Hunter doesn't have a ugly face.
     You know, talking about Royals is actually make me boring (ups.., sorry),well.. the point is The Royals is always a Good Students.