CHAPTER 3 : THE DAY AFTER LEGACY DAY

Headmasters Grimm was really mad in his office."She's doesn't know what she does"said headmaster Grimm.and then,he heard a woman was laughing.it was the Evil Queen.she was vanished in the mirror.i don't know why she's laughing.but I'm sure she's laughing because of what Raven did.

In the Ever After Castleterria,there was a Royals and Rebels students.they're actually was not very friendly.it's because the Legacy Day when Raven didn't sign the storybook of legends."Raven was tottaly ruined the Legacy Day"said Daring Charming."Hey..,it's not Raven's fault,it's because she just want to write her own destiny"said Cerise.And then the Royals was food fighting with Rebels.Then,Raven and Apple was walking together and saw their friends was food fighting.With no hesitation,Raven use the quiet spell to make her friends quiet."I know this is going to be worse,but don't you understand,i just want to write my own destiny,even Apple understand about it"said Rven."yeaahh...Raven's right,we don't have to follow the destiny,we can choose one"said Apple."wow..Apple,i don't know you would say that"said Raven with shocked."Hmm...actually,i refused,i don't want to make my own destiny,my destiny is a happy ending,and you're not"said Apple spontantly,and suddenly Raven throw purple juice,and Apple even throw her a green jelly in Ravens face.Then,they're continuing the food fights.

Well...I guess the fight wouldn't stop.

After the food fight,the Rebels and Royals have clean theirself. Raven and Apple was separated."Apple,im really sorry what I'm doing yesterday,its just....its just because i don't want to follow my destiny,but i think,i will sign the book"said Raven."Really?are you gonna sign the book?"said Apple. Raven nodded and Apple was jump happily. Apple running to the headmasters Grimm office,and tell him about Raven has decided to sign the storybook of legends. After went to the headmasters Grimm office,Apple went to all the Rebels and Royals friends to tell about Ravn has decided to sign the book.well...it did went good,the Rebels and the Royals be friends again. Raven feels like she's made a wrong choice,but Raven really don't want to be the next Evil Queen. But,Raven has made her decision.