Chapter 2

[I don't own the image above. All rights go to the respected owners. It.. Kinda fits?
By the way, If I didn't state it before I'll say it again, this is a partial AU. Yeah, technically every fic is. What I mean is that the past scenes with Chara and Sans are NOT cannon. There is a chance that some of them did, but I HIGHLY doubt it. Should be obvious, but I just wanted to clarify that.
Anyways,
Flashback time! ;P]

...................................................

"heh... so.. that's it.. huh...?"

It hurt.. So, so damn much.

​​​​"got me again..."

How many times had he said that..? Hell if he knew. Didn't matter anyway. It'd just repeat again. Always the same song song and dance.

"so.. tell me... how long has it been..? since you first came here i mean.."

She didn't answer, expression blank.. Emotionless.
His blood was dripping to the floor... So much blood. It was now a red puddle on the ground.
Red..
Everywhere.

"kid..?"

Dusty.. Maybe he should have cleaned? Heh..

"not gonna answer huh..? should have expected that.."

More powder.. Since when was his jacket so full of filth?
His vision was fading again. It was all blury.
Footsteps. She was walking past him, not sparing a glance.

"h-hey.. where are you going...? k-kid...?"

She was leaving.
The "sun" was still shining. It really was a beautiful day. It seemed so cheerful. The birds could be heard chirping outside the hall. The "sun's" rays shone through the windows of the corridor. It was a bright beautiful day.
So why couldn't he enjoy it?
The girl kept walking past.

​​​​"w-why are you leaving again..? n-nothing's gonna ch-change, ya' know.."

More blood. It kept dripping from his cracked rib-cage. It was cracking, splitting. Hurting. So. Much.
It was like a burning fire from within. Burning. Melting.
Hurting. So. Damn. Much.
Was he in hell? Maybe..

"h-hey.. k-kiddo.. w-why..? why keep doing this? what d-do you gain..? i-in the end it won't matter.. no matter what you do. s-so why not... just quit..?"

Let it be over..
"please.."

The footsteps could no longer be heard. It was too hard to see. To hear. To feel.

"k-kid..? hey.. come on.. this isn't funny.."

It hurt to speak. He began to sway. It was hard to stand. He felt himself almost collapse. He held onto a pillar before falling to the ground.

"k-kiddo! h-hey!"

No response. She was gone. Why did she leave him? No. Not again. Why was it so quiet?
His throat hurt.

"hey! why aren't you answering me!? kid!"

He couldn't do this again. It was suffocating. Why did it hurt so much?

"i-i.. i don't want to be alone again.. oh, god.. oh, god... n-no.. not again.. n-not again.."

The silence was killing him. Or was that the cut?

"come back! please! don't leave me again! please! please!"

She didn't respond to him. She had already left. He was alone.
Again.
Just like before.
And before that.
As always.

"please.."

.

.

.

"come back.."

* B U T N O B O D Y C A M E . . . .