Chapter 3

EDIT 7/10/18: added spaces to make it easier to read and for it to flow better

EDIT 5/3/20: fixed a few stupid mistakes

I don't own this image either. I've decided to put pictures in each chapter to make it . . uh . . better looking I guess?? I know this one doesn't fit that good, only in Sans's memory.

Sorry, I purposely took out one chapter in this. Trust me though, it isn't important. At all. It's more like an intro. Not to mention it has nothing to do with Undertale itself really. All it was was just a creepy warning/prologue. In all honesty it was supposed to be the first chapter of this entire fic. If you REALLY want to see it then you can go on Quotev. Updates are faster there. And FYI if something in this story's A/N's don't make sense it's cause I copy and paste them from Quotev where it's originally written.

[so.. I'm just gonna lay it on ya', I have absolutely no real plan for an actual plot. I have the basic story.. Real basic. Literally. Just the description. That's about it, 'cept for a few angsty flashbacks. Hm, maybe I should put a bit of PTSD warning as well? Uh.. I don't know what I'm doing anymore... Anyway, I'm on my phone so . . . typos! Yay! ^_^ A/N's aren't going to be entire chapters so don't worry. And I'm sorry each part has been so short. As I've said I don't really know what I'm writing besides angst, Sans's depression, Chara's torture, bloody flashbacks, and eventual family moments... Maybe an intro to life on the surface? Their "happy ending"? Yeah... Lost of characters. I'm trying to include everyone. Well the main cast anyway. Even Napstablook! Whom I often misspell. XP But I love him. And MTT isn't evil. I know some people do that. Sans and him don't get along that well, but don't hate each other. He's egotistic but not mean. Doesn't show up yet though. Sans is good friends with Toriel. Not sure about Asgore. Respect I guess?? Anyways... Quick violence warning. Somewhat gory & angst ridden flashback. Oh, and I apologize for not fixing any mistakes.. Lazy, I know.. Fuck, I need to shorten these notes!! Or write longer chapters at least . . . -_- ]

...........................................

Beep! Beep! Beep!

Ugh.. What was that..? He needed more sleep.

Beep! Beep! Beep!

Argh! Make it stop! He shoved a pillow over his head.

Beep! Beep! Be-

He slammed his hand down on the off button on the alarm clock. Why did he let his brother set that again? Ah, not worth it. Nothing was anymore. Not that anyone else needed to know that.
Fighting just wasn't really worth it for him. He figured it must have been because all those resets tired him out, stretched him beyond his limits. It wasn't always like that. At first it was only a theory, then nightmares. Eventually they became more livid, more and more real. One day he woke up and remembered some of the other timeline's events. He figured it out when he mentioned events that had never happened. At first he was just confused, but it became more clear as time that went on. Until eventually he remembered every single detail. It was tough. For a while it was hard just to keep track of each individual event, what happened and not. Then people started dying. He once slipped, asked where someone was, then another started crying. He knew then he'd messed up. And eventually he started being the one killed. He'd feel the pain of dying only to wake up in bed moments later.
If someone were to ask what it was like to die, he'd answer "painful & agonizing". And it was, in more ways than one.

He had felt himself cracking, dripping blood, deteriorating into dust, over and over. It had almost become a routine for him. You'd think he'd get used to it. He did, in a way. He was used to feeling pain. He was used to all the blood. He was used to yelling, crying out, with no one to hear. He was used to all the dust. He was used to being alone.