Chapter 16: Gyrosphere (part 1)

The monorail train stopped at the destination. Everyone gets off- it was hard to walk- baby steps each time. We head towards the Ride- and judging by how many people are following us to the gyrosphere it'll be somewhat a long line- even with out wristbands.

(time skip)

I don't know how long its been- since my phone is long gone from the raptors. These girls were ahead of us, it was seats of two- great hows this gonna work?

(gray)- "So, the proteins and the cell membranes get all mixed up, and act as a natural preservative. DNA can survive for millennia that way. See, now, even if the amber mines dry up, they'll still have bones..." gray was talking to zach and I- honestly wasn't paying attention, I was focused on hows the seating arrangement gonna go.

(zach)- " Shut up"

(gray)- " What do you think's gonna happen from you just staring at them?" the girls start to laugh at zach, they heard gray.

(zach)- "Thanks, man."

(y/n)- " That's a good one- gray" I chuckle

(zach)- " Not funny"

(y/n)- " I thought it was.." I mumbled, gray smiled.

(worker)- " Enjoy the ride" the girls in front of us- went onto the giant ball. This is going to be fun.

(gray)- "(y/n), how are we gonna ride together?"

(y/n)- " You and zach ride- and i'll get on the next one alone- and i'll follow you guys"

(zach)- " sounds like a plan"  the worker waved for us to get to on the ride- zach and Gray get in, I'm excited for this ride- i get to drive this ball close to the dinosaurs.

(worker)- " Enjoy the ride." there they go, hopefully zach is the one driving.

(worker)- " Just you?"

(y/n)-  " Yeah- I'm going by myself" 

(worker)- " Okay, enjoy the ride"  I enter inside the gyrosphere, the ride gave the ball a little push. There. I was driving a ball! This is so cool. I move the driving stick left and right- it moves with me! A screen pops up from a little monitor, jimmy Fallon

(J.F)- " Hey, there. I'm Jimmy Fallon. Welcome aboard the Gyrosphere, an amazing machine made possible by science. Your safety is our main concern.Which is why you're behind our invisible barrier system, which protects you from things like Dilophosaurus venom.One drop ofthis can paralyze you, so watch out. Is this real? It is?And for added protection,each vehicle is surrounded by aluminum oxynitride glass. So tough, it can stop a. 50-caliber bullet. The Gyroscopic technology will keep you upright at all times...Where are they?...so you've got nothing to worry about Man"