Chapter 21: Hoskins

finally posting chapter... was busy the weekend, got so lazy monday.. then today internet was being asscheeks... once it was good- i sat down and typed. It may be short but next few chapters will be long.. maybe xD

--------

(time skip)

As Owen drove- the color in the sky became darker. I rested my head on the headrest, I stare out the window- thinking to myself. I hope Cats safe, including Adrian- I mean, I wouldn't want to wish he was injured during all this, or eaten.  I just want to go home- see my mom, dad- seeing a dinosaur and almost being eaten by one, I want some family comfort. I felt my hand being grabbed, and gently squeezed. I look over to Owen who grabbed it, he had his eyes focused on the road- with a serious look on his face. I knew that Husky looking guy was sketchy. I intertwine my fingers with Owens. I looked back at the window placing my head on the head rest again- I need some sleep.

(time skip)

I tiredly opened my eyes. I fell asleep- I'm surprised. I checked to see if Owen was still next to me, he wasn't. 

(Gray)- " You're awake" I hear gray in the backseat.

(Zach)- " You okay?"

(y/n)- " Yeah, was I asleep long?" I rub my eyes to get the tiredness out

(Gray)- " Not really" Owen, wasn't here and Claire either.

(y/n)- " Where's Owen, and Claire?"

(Zach)- " Over there" Zach points, I see them walking over to the husky man.

(y/n)- " Stay here" I unbuckle my seat belt and exit the car.  I head over to Owen and Claire, The way Owen was walking to him, he was angry- furious probably.

(Unknown)- " The mother hen has finally arrived--" Owen punched him!

(Owen)- " Get the hell out of here and stay away from my animals."

(Claire)- "Hoskins, you wanted this to happen, you son of a bitch!"

(y/n)- " What's going on here?" I slipped into the conversation. I want to know whats going on.

(Hoskins)- " Nothing that concerns you girly" he grabs his jaw making sure it wasn't broken. Owen pulled me closer to him, pushing me behind him.

(Hoskins)- "How many more people have to die before this mission starts to make sense to you?"

(unknown)- " It's not a mission. It's a field test." I look to see who also cut in, it was the french guy.

(Hoskins)- " This is an iNGen situation now. Okay, there are gonna be cruise ships that show uphere at first light. Everybody's gonna get off this island. You're gonna watch a news story tomorrow about how you all saved lives. No, better yet, how your animals saved lives." he walks away to talk to some people on this project. The french guy comes to owen with concern on his face.

(unknown)- " They've never been out of containment."  are they actually going to let them out? It was scary being in there with them- now they're being set out to hunt that dinosaur?

(y/n)- " This is crazy" I mumble to myself. They turn to look at me, I said it out loud for them to hear, I didn't mean to.

(unknown)- " Who is this girl?"

(Owen)- " This is (y/n), (y/n)- this is Barry"

(Barry)-  " Oh right, you fell in the cage, nice to finally meet you"

(y/n)- " It would have been nice- if there wasn't a large dinosaur on the loose"

(Owen)- " The Indominus- isn't a dinosaur"

(Hoskins)- " Let's move it out! This is happening- With or without you."