Chapter 24: Paddock 9

So it's the weekend- and I'm gonna be extremely busy. I wouldn't have time to type the story- my birthdays on Monday 🎉🎈 the big 21. Anyways- So I got to it and typed the rest of it- I'll be posting it in parts since it's kinda lengthy. 😅

------

(time skip)

We made it back to the main area of the park, zach, gray and claire get off this hell of a ride. Owen gets off his bike- placing his hand on my back to make sure I was moving with them.

"Thank you for visiting Jurassic World. We hope you enjoyed your adventure. Don't forget to visit the gift shop, and remember...It's always happy hour at Margaritaville." Yeah, I can go for one right now.

(owen)-"Come on, come on. Go inside."

(claire)- "Control room. That way." Claire lead the way going upstairs. we follow her to the top- this is where the magic happens, making dinosaurs. This level of the building was all glass rooms.  Claire leads us into a room- where people were packing up stuff.

(claire)- "They evacuated the lab."

(y/n)- " What's gonna happen now?"

(Hoskins)- "I'm afraid that's above your pay grade, honey." His voice enters the room, This guy again?!

(y/n)- " Why havent you left the island?

(Hoskins)- " I got to make sure things are running smoothly"

(Claire)- " This is smoothly?"

(Hoskins)- " Minor setbacks"

(Claire)- "Where's Henry?"

(Hoskis)- " Dr. Wu, he works for us."

(gray)- "That's not a real dinosaur." he points to  open screen showing what looks like the indominus. I held onto gray- I didn't trust being near hoskkins.

(hoskins)- " No, it ain't, kid. But somebody's gotta make sure that this company has a future."

(y/n)- " After all this- theres not gonna be future"

(Hoskins)- " You wouldn't understand unless you were in my shoes. Imagine,
that one, a fraction of the size, deadly, intelligent, able to hide from the most advanced military technology. A living weapon unlike anything we've ever seen. You see...Millions of years of evolution, what did we learn?Nature is the gift that just...Shit!" A raptor came barging in- hissing and growling at Hoskins, ignoring us-for now. It inchs close to hoskins, he got backed up into a corner.

(Hoskins)- "Easy. Easy, boy. Easy. Hey, hey. We're on the same side, right? Right?
Easy. I'm on your side." He's trying to do what Owen does to his raptors, trying to calm them. Raptor chose to ignore hoskins- he chomped on his arm. He screams so loudly- it statled all of us. Owen shoves us to get out of here. The boys got ahead of us.

(claire)- " No, boys.Boys, this way. Come on!" They stopped, Glass shattering- the raptor burst through. The kids scream, I grab gray pushing him to run ahead of me. We ran back to the made area of the building, the raptor was right behind us. Gray went away from the group- I stopped but everyone else continued. Gray tapped a panel- out came a wide face hologram dinosaur. I scoffed with a grin. It stopped the raptor, it thinks its real.

(y/n)- "Come on. Come on!" gray caught up with me, we both ran outside, Owen, claire and zach were stopped by a velociraptor. We got back to the group, another one came from the side- the raptor that was inside- came out. This is where it ends, we are finished- no where else to run.

(Owen)- "That's how it is?"  Owen drops down his gun.

(y/n)- " Owen.."  I whispered. He took a few steps closer to it, I believe it was Blue. It growls at Owen, but he still persists to approach it.

(Owen)- "  Easy. Easy. Easy. That's it." Owen places his hand out- touching the headgear that was still on blue, He takes it off. Blue doesn't do anything- its not snarling or atttacking him. The floor was vibrating- shaking like an earthquake. The Indominus roars walking its way to us. This is fucking crazy! Blue faces the Indominus- they make some werid sounds, like they're communicating. Blue turns to look at Owen and back at the Indominus, It growls at blue. It smacks blue away fom us- hitting into a corner of a building. Blue wasn't standing back up. The Indomus focuses its attention on us- maybe this time were gonna die. The raptors on both of our sides shriek at the Indominus, Owen seems like he has an idea.He whistles- the raptors go charging at the Indominus- This is our chance to run. We all run ahead of each other- while the dinosaurs go at it. All we could hear is glass breaking and things knocking over. Owen stays back and pulls out his gun to shoot. I take claire- and the boys to a window opening to take shelter in a store. Gunshots were firing- Owen was shooting the indominus.  As were taking shelter here- I can finally catch my breathe- this weather is terrible. Its still hot even at night- plus all this runnning- I got the workout i always never wanted.

(gray)- " 24, 50. We need more." I look away from owen to see what gray is mumbling about.

(y/n)- " What?"

(gray)- "Teeth"

(y/n)- " Right- that might be a good or bad idea. But its something."

(claire)- " There! You can use that" claire points to a first aid kit. I unlatch it, out came a walkie talkie and a flare. An idea poped in my head.

(claire)- " The T.Rex- it can stop the indominus."

(y/n)- " I was thinkning the same thing"

(claire)- " Go right now."

(y/n)- " You're not gonna do it?!"

(claire)- " Someone's  gotta take care of my nephews- I'm not leaving them alone!"

(y/n)- " ugh- fine, if I die doing this- I'm haunting you!"

(claire)- " Go- its just right down there, Paddock 9- when you get there call for Lowery- lets just hope hes still in the control room"

(y/n)- " Alright- I can do this" I look to owen and the dinosaurs- there was one missing! I have to do this now. Owen took a glance at me- he was worried where I was going. I ran out towards the way claire informed me, in my left hand I have the walkie talkie and in my right the flare. I ran fast as I could. I almost slipped with so many puddles around- it was dark to see where im going.  I slipped sliding down. Fuck that hurt. I look to my right- the number 9 painted in white showed in the dim light. I stood back up, placing the walkie talkie near my mouth.

(y/n)- " Hello! Anyone there?" I click the button to speak into.

(unknown)- " Hello- who's this?"

(y/n)- " Is this lowery?"

(Lower)- " Yes- who're you?"

(y/n)- " Claire sent me "

(lowery)- " I don't see claire"

(y/n)- " You can see me?"

(Lowery)- " I can see you on the secuirty camera"

(y/n)- " Look- claire sent me to talk to you - now open paddock 9!"

(lowery)- "Paddock 9? You kidding?"

(y/n)- " Just do it!"

(Lowery)- " Okay, okay"

A siren goes off- the door starts to rise. I drop the walkie talkie- I don't need it anymore. I light up the flaire- its bright pink- redish color is ready. The floor shakes, I look into the paddock- I see yellowish eyes infront of me.