I

Voldemort walked into the castle quart yard with his army of death eaters following. Nagini slithered next to him with knowing death in her eyes. Voldemort stared at the Hogwarts students gathering around.

"Who is that.. Hagrid's carrying" Ginny said weakly as Nevill walked up beside her. "Nevill, who is it?"

"Harry Potter," Voldemort started, "is dead!"

"No!" Ginny screamed, rushing forward. "No!" Her father grabbed her before she could escape.

Voldemort blasted the air, "silence!"

Ron and Hermione walked up, staring in horror at the evil crowd before them; Hermione, knowing her best friend was gone. Arthur Weasley held Ginny is his arms, pulling her back to their side.

"Stupid girl." Voldemort spat. "Harry Potter, is dead. From this day forth, you put your faith, in me." A crude smile spread across his face.

Everyone looked at him with fear and pain in their eyes. Voldemort turned to his followers with a proud grin

"Harry Potter is dead!" he shouted to them throwing out his arms, which erected laughter from his multitude. Voldemort laughed while he turned back to the Order. "And now is the time to declare yourself." he finished, looking out to everyone. "Come forward and join us!" Bellatrix skipped to a rock and jumped on it like a child. "Or die."

The deathly mood filled every heart looking back at Voldemort.

"Draco!" Lucius Malfoy called from his position in the crowd of death eaters. Many eyes turned to the blonde boy. "Draco." his father said again, in more of a whisper. Draco looked back with fear, but also pain, and didn't move.

This time, Narcissa called. "Draco. Come." Lucius outstretched his hand.

Draco looked around, with deep expression and hurt. He then looked back up at his parents, standing firm. But there was something else in his eyes. Defiance.

"No." he voiced, without waver.

 Hi! So this first chapter was just me copying down the movie, but towards the end is how I wish it went ;) I'll post the second chapter tomorrow, I'm almost done editing. Enjoy! And I hope you like this new Draco!  -Piper