Prologue

She looked up at the castle ahead of her and groaned as more blood poured out of her wound

She looked up at the castle ahead of her and groaned as more blood poured out of her wound. She didn't remember how it happened, exactly; but bits and pieces were coming back to her slowly, and it didn't look good.

She stumbled inside, hand clutched over her heart in an attempt to stop the bleeding long enough for her to walk to the hospital. It was a school; surely they must have one.

She quickly had to discard this plan, however, once students began to crowd around her. She collapsed to the ground with a groan of pain, not wanting to have to deal with this right now. A few minutes of people just staring instead of trying to get help, four boys came up and knelt beside her.

"Who is that?" one of them asked.

They turned to look at the girl in front of them, clutching her chest with a panicked look on her face.

"Does it really matter?" She gasped, speaking for the first time, and squeezed her eyes as another spike of pain ran through her body, "just get me help- ah- you idiots."

Remus looked at the boys and rolled his eyes, picking her up tenderly and putting his arms under her legs.

"It'll be okay, I've got you," he mumbles.

He carried her all the way to the Hospital Wing, where she gently lied down on one of the beds.

(A/N: I hate the word lied when talking about sleeping but apparently it's the proper way of saying it so i'll just go with it)

Madam Pomfrey came in, looking horrified at the bloody mess of a girl in front of her.

"What happened?"

Remus looked at James, then back at her.

"I don't know, she just came in a few minutes before the bell rang."

Madam Pomfrey shooed the boys out, but the girl whimpered when they left.

"What is it, dear?"

"ah- boy who carried- ugh- me," she groaned.

Madam Pomfrey raised an eyebrow and gestured Remus over. He gave a nod at the other 3 and they left to get to class.

"What is it?" He asked quietly.

She forced a smile.

"Thanks," she said, before letting out another groan of pain.

Remus gave a sad smile.

"You're welcome."

He left afterwards, leaving Madam Pomfrey to inspect the injury.

*~*~*

hi this is the result of my tired writing and 8 in the morning ideas (: i hope you all enjoy this new fic because im really enjoying this so far so yeah

byeee now