The CEO Commands (manxman)

To show my appreciaton to all my fans and gaing the 5000 followers mark, winning the NaNowrimo, and for being voted one of the most active people on Wattpad, I am bringing back The CEO Commands until I officially publish it on Amazon, this is the unedited version for publishing purposes the edited version will only be for Amazon and Nook. Enjoy and thank you to all my fans the ones that have followed me from the beginning and the new ones. THe chapters will be posted starting December 1, 2013. I love all you you and thanks again.

Synopsis;

Corey is the shy young artistic intern. The ink was barely dry on his Degree, but he managed, with the help of a childhood friend to land a sweet job with Roche Marketing Inc., where his creativity can shine. On his very first day of work he literally ran smack dab into the Sexiest man he had ever laid his eyes on and it was like he was struck by lightning when none other than Marcus Roche, the CEO of the company, stopped his fall. The man’s touch seared him, marked him and even though the man was his boss, Corey wanted desperately to belong to him.

Marcus Roche is the brilliant force behind his company, the CEO of Roche Marketing INC. His cold and unyielding personality commanded respect and perfection of those around him. His personal life was no different, Marcus is a Dominant, an badass one at that, he craved to have sweet little boys kneeling at his feet worshipping him, he was content to have his subs fawning all over him at his club, The Dungeon; but he had no desire to have a relationship with any of them outside of the playrooms. What will happen to his well organized world when a young intern literally stumbles into life with big innocent blue eyes that he felt could see right into his soul?

*Warning this book contains mild to moderate form of BDSM, graphic sexual scenes, some harsh languages 18+ mature story**

**I am putting a disclaimer on my current stories in the works. The model's images that I am using is for the sole purpose of giving you the reader a picture of what the characters may look like. My stories are a work of FICTION and therefore THEY DO NOT DEPICT anything real. Everything in the story line is purely and solely from my imagination and does not tell the story of how the model's live their lives or does it relate to anything or anyone in their real life. The models that I use are for visuals only and their images are not being used by me or being stolen by me to be used for any malicious intent or profit gain. Anyone interested in knowing more about the model please feel free on their own to look up and research the talents of that model. If I do decide to publish the story in which a model was used, their image will not be used on the cover without their expressed consent. That being said, this disclaimer will be placed in each of my stories with the clear understanding that I am not using the image for my own gain. My stories are indeed FICTION, and any images used are for non for profit visual aides. I have no problem removing them if I am contacted and my stories in no way reflects on how said model lives their life.**