Cahpter 12

Chapter 12

 (Corey's restraints---------->)

 It took all of my discipline to make it through the rest of my day, especially being able to still taste my sweet boy on my tongue. I will never look at my desk the same. The picture of him writhing on top of it was forever burned into my brain. Damn, I reached down and rubbed my hard on. I had to get it together, because for what I have planned for my little man tonight is going to severely test my limits as well as his.

  I looked at the clock on the lower corner of my computer screen. Shit, time is slowing down I was sure of it. I picked up the phone and open the intercom line. "Bethany can you please call Elise and tell her to please have dinner ready by six and that she can have the rest of the night off." Instead of responding back to me like she usually does, she instead comes striding through the sliding glass doors like a little spitting mad kitten. She stomped right up to the arm chair in front of my desk and plopped down into it, her spine straight as she glared at me.

 "Fine, no problem, but Marcus forgive me if I am being to forward, but Corey is like a little brother to me. Can you please tell me that you are not playing with him and his feelings just to get bored later on and dump him three months down the road? I am not stupid, I see the agreement contracts and so far, to my knowledge you haven’t had me draw up one for Corey. So can you please tell me what's going on?" She pleaded with big concerned eyes.

  I sighed and tried to control my annoyance. To be honest, I understood her concerns. I have never had to explain myself or my motives to anyone, and I am not going to start now. But, she has been loyal to me and so therefore, I replied. "Like I told your brother, what happens between Corey and me is our business. I do understand your concern so I will tell you that my relationship with Corey is out of the norm for me. He is my boyfriend for the better sense of the word. He does not know my lifestyle and it’s his choice whether he wants to participate in certain aspects of my life. If he chooses not to, I like him enough to have a relationship with him either way. Now, does that put you at ease Mother?" 

  She looked at me skeptically. "It will have to do, but again what about the NDA? Are you not wondering if he is going to blast your private life to People Magazine for millions of dollars?"

 "No, I am not.  Look Beth, there are many facets to my relationship with Corey and he understands them, Hell, he has strictly pointed out and strongly protested about some of them. My concern is that he is safe and comfortable with me and that he is cherished, okay." I was losing my patience and I didn’t want it to show. "Your concerns are duly noted, now please do what I asked in regards to Elise." I finished clearly dismissing her.

 She nodded her head and got up and went to her desk without another word. Once again I checked the time, only three o' clock. I came to the realization that I was not going to accomplish anything else today. So, I shut down everything and grabbed my jacket from the tallboy against the wall. I might as well go home and set the scene for tonight. I will send Daryl back to pick Corey up this evening. I stopped at Bethany's desk. "I am leaving for the remainder of the day. If anything pops up that you can't handle leave it, it will have to wait until morning. I am unavailable until then, and Beth don't worry Corey is special, I know this, I wouldn't hurt him on purpose." I said trying to reassure her.

 She looked up at me and smiled. "I have worked with you long enough to figure out you are a good person, Marcus, but I always worried because you never seemed to have a normal relationship, but who am I to tell anyone what is normal. My idea of normal and someone else's idea can be polar opposites. So I wish the both of you well, and I will talk to my brother. He gave Corey grief about you and I am sure he will continue to do so if given the chance. He has it in his head that you are taking advantage of him somehow." She explained and I nodded at her. I would take my queue from Corey in regards to his best friend, I did not want to come between them, but if pushed or he tries to encourage Corey away from me, I can't make any promises not to ruin the over protective boy.