Chapter 16

Chapter 16

(Marcus' Bathroom---------->)

 I slowly came back to consciousness and the fogginess of sleep cleared from my vision and my senses awakened, I slowly came to realize that it was not yet dawn and I was way too warm. I looked down to the most beautiful sight that I have ever seen. Corey was curled up sweetly on my chest. His small frame was wrapped completely around my larger one. His plump pink lips were slightly parted, and his tiny hand was curled into a loose fist next to his sleep flushed cheek. I gently shifted to make sure I was flat on my back and that he was comfortable. I smiled and watched as he snuggled deeper into my chest, rubbing his soft cheek against my Pecs. So sweet, every time he rubbed his face all over me, it not only made me hard and a wave of fierce possessiveness coursed through me.

  This sweet man was mine. I was pissed as hell at his friend Joe. He tried to take what was mine and I think it's time that I intervened. My blood boiled when I thought about the scene I had walked into last night of him kissing my sweet boy. I was just walking Beth to the lobby when we decided to stop by and see if Corey was ready to go because Daryl had informed me he was still waiting for him. The sight that greeted me instead sent me into a tailspin and in order not to murder that prick and upset Corey, I had to get out of there. It is not in my nature to share, or to be made a fool of, and when Corey came crashing into my car, crying his eyes out and sobbing out an explanation my possessive side unleashed itself and I had to claim him as mine, hence the extremely hot car sex. 

 I smirked to myself; I haven't lost control like that for a very long time, if ever. I ran my fingers through his hair as he snuggled down further effectively rubbing his delectable butt against my hard on. It twitched in response, but I knew he was going to be in pain this morning. I was not gentle at all last night as I claimed him. I didn't feel bad though. I wanted every time he moved today that he be reminded of me. 

 Reaching over and picked up my phone. I opened my schedule and checked it for my morning’s agenda, there was nothing there that couldn't be put off until later this afternoon. Closing my agenda, I typed a quick text message to Bethany to cancel and reschedule everything this morning until I called in later. I pressed the send button and put my phone back on the nightstand.

  I savored the feel of Corey curved so deliciously on my chest before I gently eased myself out from beneath him. Getting to my feet I pulled the covers over his body and watched as he rolled over and snuggled into my side of the bed and bury his face in my pillow inhaling my scent. "Damn, that was cute." I shifted my erection into a more comfortable position in my pajamas. I tore my eyes away from the temptation in my bed. No way was he going to be up to anything today. I sighed and made my way to the kitchen where Elise was pulling things from the fridge to make breakfast.

 "Good morning Elise." I greeted her as I stopped at the counter to pour myself some coffee.

 "Morning Master Marcus. What would you and Master Corey desire for breakfast this morning?" She asked smiling at me as she handed me my coffee.

 I didn't even bother to ask anymore how she knew everything that went on in this house. She was loyal and professional and if she had any opinions about my lifestyle, she kept to herself, and always treated me and took care of me like I was her own. "Yes, the works please Elise and please include some fresh cut fruit. Corey is sleeping, and I will be working from home this morning, so I am off to my office." I informed her before walking off down the hall to my home office.

  I barely taken a seat behind my desk and turned on the computer when the office line rang. "Roche." I answered as I pulled up some files that where demanding my attention.