Chapter 11

Chapter 11

 (Marcus Office------->)

 I was restless; I couldn't sit still to save my life. I grunted and pressed the delete key yet again on my work. I can't tell you how many times this morning I wished for magical powers or that I could shoot lightening out of my fingertips or something equally awesome to make my computer suffer a slow painful death. "Ugh!" I ran my fingers through my hair. I sat back in my chair and impatiently tapped my fingers against the armrests. I had this weird feeling since Sunday evening, hours after I left Marcus' house. I felt like my skin was on fire that I needed something but I refused to believe what my body was craving. How was it that I could crave his touch in such a short time, especially after what we did all day Saturday?

  I woke up this morning and my cock had been so hard it was almost purple and it was throbbing, not even a cold shower had helped. I thought about of everything and anything to try to bring my wood under control, from granny panties with wrinkled grannies in them, and even to Mitchell in a thong. "Eww" I still shuddered and I only managed after hours of thinking similar thoughts to still be semi-erect.

I sighed heavily as I shut down my computer, I might as well go to lunch. I picked up my smart phone and made sure that I had my wallet. I needed to get out and get some fresh air maybe that will clear my head. Walking up the aisle my shoulder was roughly bumped as Kim shoved past me and continued on her way to the elevators. I swear I was going to slap her like she was a two dollar whore, she wasn't far from it. I hung back and waited until she got on the elevator. I was too miserable to go bouncing down the endless stairs, my poor pee-pee might fall off.

 After a few minutes, I stomped my way over to the lifts and jabbed the down button with my finger. I tapped my foot impatiently while I waited for an available car.

 "Wow, someone's looks pissy today?" I heard Cassie say as she stopped in front of me with an arm full of files.

 "Yeah, I am feeling kind of off today. I am sorry, just going to grab something at the cafe and clear my head for a minute." I said praying she didn't offer to come. I just didn't feel up to anyone's company but HIS. My shoulders slumped. I finally admitted what my problem was to myself.

 "Oh okay, if I didn't have to catch up on this stuff I would come with you, but I can't. Sorry, but if you need someone to talk to I am here, okay." She said as she rubbed my arm with her free hand.

 The lift doors dinged as they glided open. "Thanks Cass. I'll see you later." I stepped onto the elevator and she blew me a kiss as the doors closed. I adjusted myself yet again in my pants. I didn’t like this needy feeling at all. I didn't want to be one those clingy boyfriends. The car came to a stop and I waited for the doors to open. I stepped out once they did and turned to make my way to the exit and it happened like one of those slow motion scenes from a movie. He was coming through the lobby towards where his elevator that led straight to his office. He had sunglasses on his face so I couldn't see his beautiful eyes. My body felt like someone threw a switch and opened the flood gates of lava to pour rampantly through my veins, causing my body temperature shoot up by several degrees. My nostrils flared trying to gather more air into my suddenly depleted body. I wanted to run into his arms and bury my face in his chest to just wrap my arms and legs around him in a full body hug. I wanted to immerse myself in his scent. "My God," I was panting, standing there rooted to this spot unable to move totally mesmerized by him. "Damn, I am so fucked!" (No you are not, but you would like to be by him.) That little devil on my shoulder popped up again, I didn't bother to even disagree with him this time.

 He came to stop in front of me, mere inches separated us and he stood stock still for a moment. I just stood there afraid to look up at him for fear what he might read in my gaze. He reached up and slid his shades off his face as he studied my bent head. "Get on my elevator." He whispered the command to me. My body instantly followed his instructions without a second thought, my brain on the other hand was about to protest, when it just said, "Fuck it." He followed not far behind me and I watched as his long muscular arm reached around my body and he inserted a card key into the slot. The doors swooshed open almost immediately.