Chapter 21

Chapter 21

 (Candles used in play----->)

 Shuffling carefully I made my way down the hall from Marcus' bedroom to his indoor exercise room. He had said he was going to be practicing martial arts with Damien this afternoon, before ordering me to stay in bed. I must say, I did need the recovering time, but the soreness has receded and it was now just minor aches with sudden movements. I made it the indoor gym and I had to stop in my tracks. OMG, my eyes widened as I watched two absolutely sweaty, gorgeous, and half naked sex Gods fighting. All of a sudden Marcus lunged and down they went with Marcus pinning Damien to the mat, their chests were heaving and they were laughing. Marcus agilely jumped to his feet and pulled Damien up with him. They went back to their mock fighting.

 "Cooorrreeyyy!" and “ompff,” down I went with Gavin plastered to my back. He was like those little Koala Bears all arms and legs and shopping bags, "Come, I bought you some things." He stated happily as he bounced to his feet. Joe had to steady his stance before he fell backwards under the weight of the shopping bags in his arms. "Come on, come on." He said as he dragged me behind him down the hall to the Master Bedroom.

 We got there, and Gavin immediately started dumping the contents of the bags on the bed. My eyes almost popped out of my head and I blushed at the continuous stream of toys and skimpy clothes and other things that spilled out of the bags. Gavin grabbed a bright red scrap of cloth and ordered me to strip. "Come on hurry up. Try this on." He said as he thrust the thing in my hand. Flabbergasted, I replied. "No way, Gavin." I said as I looked at the barely there boy shorts in my hands.

 "Trust me Corey. Marcus will love it." He said as he snatched the waistband of my pajama pants and pulled them to my ankles, I rolled my eyes and went along with it. I let him undress me and I shimmed into the tight spandex hot pants. Like I said, they were red and they fit like second skin, with cut outs at the hips. I was admiring my ass in them in the mirror when the bedroom door suddenly opened and Marcus stood frozen in the doorway. His molten mercury eyes scanned my frame from head to toe, and he drew his bottom lip into his mouth, his nostrils flared.

 "Um, I think I hear Damien calling me." Gavin proclaimed and skipped to the door. He slipped past a frozen Marcus and high tailed it down the hall. My breathing accelerated as he slowly stepped into the room and quietly closed and locked the door behind him. I watched wide eyed as he stalked his way over to me.

 "Damn baby, are you trying to kill me." He purred as he neared me. I felt the tingles shiver down my spine at the deep huskiness of his voice sliding over me as he made a slow circuit around my scantily clad body. He reached out and traced a lone finger around the waistband of the barely there underwear. "Your sweet ass looks so tempting to me on display like that; it makes me want to sink my big hard dick deep into it." He seductively continued. I shuddered from head to toe. I yelped when I felt his finger slide into the crease of my ass and caressed my swollen entrance. "I know you are sore baby and I won't do anything, but when you are better, damn, these have to make reappearance." He said he studied me again.

 "It was Gavin's idea." I whispered as I nuzzled his chest when he brought me into the shelter of his arms. "I think I am going to have a word with Damien to make sure Gavin gets a reward for this. Would care to witness it or would that be too much?" He asked as he leaned back to look at me.

 I thought about to for a moment and I figured we were all friends here and I wanted to see what these two Dominant men would come with. "I would like to see, if everyone is agreeable" I mumbled into his chest, hiding my furious blush.

 "Okay get dressed while I have a word with Damien." He said as he kissed my forehead.

 I quickly shimmied out of the sexy underwear and into my boxers and pajamas. I was pulling my shirt over my head when I saw Marcus still standing there. He adjusted himself in his pants as his heated gaze wondered all over me. I couldn't help the euphoric feeling that coursed through my veins that I had captured this man's attention and he was mine. I couldn't wait to get him in my studio to capture his sexiness on canvas. He gave me another spine tingling kiss before he sauntered out the room to hunt down Damien in his carnivorous condo.