Momo Strikes Again

So my friend Momo and I are taking this insane brand management class this semester.

A few things about the teacher:

A) He carries a hot pink wheeled bag to classes. Even though we have like very brief stairs and elevators on campus.

B) He knows jackshit about brand management. I probably know more than him, srsly. He makes us look at Yahoo images (not even Google images. Imagine that!) In class, and shows us Ted Talks randomly related to the topic.

C) he is a walking talking sexual Harassment lawsuit waiting to happen. We don't know if he's deliberately perverted, or just plain creepy to the core.

Anyhoo. So first day in class, and this girl turns to Momo and me, and says;

"Like, ohmigaaad, why does he carry that pink bag around, anyway??"

Momo: "Idk. Why do you speak in that accent? I guess we'll never know the answers to these questions."

Me: BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA....SORRY. BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Momo: "Don't laugh. This teacher makes me lose my self-respect. The things I do for easy grades...."

Then a few minutes later:

Momo: "Hey, E. Would you say that after three years in this university, you've become... *flashes her phone flashlight in my face*.... Enlightened?"

Then she smirks gleefully while I just gape at her.

Momo: "Get it? Enlightened?"

Me: "Why?"

Then after a bit, she made both of us, agree to take notes left-handed, just to see how bad we could write (picture attached).

And then since we usually scribble notes in class, because the crazy teacher hates cellphones, she wrote me a note:

Momo: Knock Knock
Me: Who's there?
Momo: To
Me: To who?

She smacks me with a pen, and whispers: "To WHOM!"

There's just too much going on in this class I swear! 😂 I love and hate it at the same time.

The teacher isn't just creepy to girls. He basically, indiscriminately hits on both guys and girls.

So there's this extremely attractive dude in this class. He is taaalll and lean and has chiseled features, neatly trimmed hair, and the best dressing sense ever. Ogling at him, is the only way we get through this class. I'll call him by the title Momo awarded him: Hottie McCutie

So Dr. Perv teacher goes:

"So. We're talking about Personal Brands....hmm. Hottie McCutie, what about you? What is the Brand of Hottie McCutie like?"

HMcCutie: "Errr...what?"

Dr. Perv: "What is the most noticeable feature of yours? Come on! Don't be shy! If you got it, Flaunt it!"

Rest of the class: 😂😂😂

HMcCutie: *almost blushing* "I'm kinda tall, I Guess."

Dr. Perv: "Oh, pfft. Don't be modest, McCutie!"

HMcCutie: "My....presentability, maybe."

Dr. Perv: "You are a very handsome fellow! Isn't he?....and you should embrace that fact!...larkiyan toh bohot approach karti hongi na? (The girls must really run after you, eh?)

HMcCutie: *looks like he wants the ground to swallow him up, because the rest of the class is literally ROFL. His friends are pointing and laughing at him.*

Momo: *who has been busy ruining my notebook, starts paying actual attention to McCutie* "My God, Dr. Perv is right. This guy is ridiculously good looking. Those lips!...and that blue shirt!!"

Me: "He plays the drums, and football. I heard him sing at the talent hunt last year and it was pretty decent. It's just overkill at this point."

Momo: *starts plotting* "Do you think he'll mind, if I get into a relationship with him, without informing him?"

Me: "He just got harassed by a middle aged professor. You're the least of his problems right now. So... go for it."

lol. Then a while later, after class the weather started randomly changing. And Momo was convinced that it was raining because a few spittles of water had hit her, but I couldn't believe that it would actually full fledged rain, because duh, we live in Karachi, and rain is scarce.

Momo: "Hey. If I can be in a relationship with Hottie McCutie; it can damn well rain in Karachi!"

😂😂

So what's your crazy classroom story?