1

"Yes Gemma I have everything" Louis was finally moving in with Gemma after two years of dating. He loved her and she loved him. What could go wrong? Louis smiled at the thought of marrying her, maybe their honeymoon would be in Fiji.

As Louis hung up the phone he grabbed his suitcases and stuffed them in the trunk. As the trunk closed he got in the car and drove off to Gemma's place. This was the start of a new life.

Louis parked the car in the driveway and the first thing he saw was a pink pastel bike with lilac ribbons on the handle. His eyebrows furrowed in confusion knowing Gemma liked dark colours and barely ever wore pink. He shrugged it off and Gemma ran outside and caught Louis in a tight hug.

"Hey babe uh new bike? didn't know you liked pink" Louis laughed and so did Gemma.

"No silly that's my brothers bike...shit! I forgot to tell you" Gemma slapped her forehead.

"Forgot to tell me what?"

"My little brother Harry is staying for a while, he won't bother you, he spends like 90 percent of his life locked in his room" Gemma rambled on nervous as if I wouldn't want to stay there anymore.

"Gemma it's fine, really I don't mind, but why is a boys bike pink?" Gemma gave me a dirty look as I looked at my feet. "He likes pink stuff I hope that's not a problem for you" Her shoulders were stiff, nervous for my answer.

"Oh no sorry if that sounded mean I mean it's just a colour"

Her shoulders relaxed and she gave out a deep sigh. "Alright well come inside and meet him then, I want you to get to know him"

I grabbed my bags and followed her inside. I dropped my bags and let out a huff with how heavy they were.

"Harry! come down please, Louis wants to meet you"

I hear soft footsteps walking down stairs and my mouth dropped to the floor when I saw the boy. He was dressed in a tight white crop top with the words princess going across his chest and a pink short skirt that reached the top of his milky thighs, right above his knees were thigh high white socks with pink lining. His curly hair cascading down his shoulders along with pink plump lips wrapped around a red lollipop. His shiny green eyes staring innocently right into mine.

"This is my brother, Harry"

--

Hey guys, sorry it's not long I didn't want to make the first chapter long but the others will be.