5

Harry would look so good in those tbh...

As much of a tease Harry was to Louis it just wasn't working. Louis wasn't giving in. Harry knew the answer to this and it was simply Gemma. Harry didn't think Louis still liked Gemma, but the older boy took pity on Gemma, not wanting her to cry or yell..?, because her boyfriend wanted to fuck her little brother till he couldn't breathe.

Maybe Harry should beg Louis, get on his knees and look up through his eyelashes and call him daddy, but Harry wanted Louis to give in and fuck him. So he decided he'd wear sexy lingerie.

"Harry I'm going to a friends, oh and don't bother Louis he has work to do" Gemma said wearing a black tight dress that ended at her bum with tall red heels. It confused Harry why she would dress like that to a friends but he didn't ask, it simply wasn't his business.

As Gemma left Harry decided to put his plan into action and get into his outfit. He slowly unzipped the box underneath his bed he used for play time and took out his favourite lingerie. He slid the black lace panties up along with the black garter belt, then connected his garter belt with his black lace knee high stockings. His reflection in the mirror was hot, his legs long and slim and the panties made his perky butt stick out more. The feeling wasn't scratchy it was smooth and almost silky. He felt like touching himself but he wanted Louis to take that job.

He slipped on a white button up shirt he stole from Louis room, leaving the top four buttons undone, and head to the kitchen.

On his way to the kitchen he saw a door slightly open with light coming out of it. He peeked one eye in to avoid getting caught and saw Louis with a stern look writing down something. He looked stressed and Harry would make sure to relieve Louis from all the stress from whatever he worked as.

He continued his way to the kitchen and baked cookies, leaving some flour on the side of his mouth for Louis to hopefully lick off. As the cookies were in the oven baking he purposely dropped a glass bowl to the side of him causing it to smash to the floor glass flying everywhere. Even though he knew that would happen he still screamed and jump backwards only for strong arms to hold him before he fell.

"Haz.. what are you wearing?" Louis questioned in Harry's ear obviously affected by Harry's choice of clothing because something hard was poking at his back. "Do you like it daddy?, I put it on just for you"

Louis gulped and dragged Harry out of the kitchen to stand in the living room. "Harry this is bad, you can't do this" Harry didn't know if Louis was trying to tell that to Harry or to himself.

"Am I being bad daddy? Do you wanna punish me for it" Harry giggled and stood up on his tip toes to be face to face with Louis.

"Yeah you wanna be punished by daddy, is that what you want?" Louis let go of his anxiety filled self and turned into his dominant being.

Harry stared at Louis in the eye as the older man backed up the younger boy into the wall. The minx removed his shirt button by button and let it slide smoothly off his shoulders. Louis grabbed the back of Harry's thighs and the younger boy lifted himself up on Louis waist, attaching their lips. The feeling of Harry's pink plump lips around Louis thin mouth felt incredible, both boys rock hard, Harry whimpering into Louis mouth. They separated their lips and panted hotly into each others mouth as Louis squeezed Harry's bum.

"Oh god Louis more" Harry whimpered as Louis started to suck on his neck.

Harry felt a slap to the thigh "It's daddy, call me daddy"

Harry felt like the room was spinning as he heard a car pull up to the house. Harry gasped loudly into Louis mouth, as he jumped off of him and yelled Gemma's name to Louis as he saw Louis standing there with confusion in his eyes. His eyes widened as he realized what was happening and ran back to his work room as Harry sprinted up his room to get changed.

When they were back to normal Harry counted five seconds until the door opened and Harry heard Gemma yell "Sorry forgot my wallet in the kitchen"

"Uh guys why is there broken glass everywhere, AND WHO LEFT THE OVEN ON OH MY GOD SAFETY HAZARD" Harry giggled as Gemma took the now burnt cookies out and yelled at Harry to clean up the glass.

As Harry went to clean up the glass he stopped by Louis work room and opened the door stopping Louis' hand movements under his desk.

"Sorry daddy, next time"

---

C💖