please read.

i'm not gonna waste time apologizing for not updating because i've done that enough, instead i'm gonna tell you what's been going on in my life at the moment.

Very recently my mom has passed away to cancer and it's been the hardest weeks of my life. ever since that happened i've been failing school and missing sleep and i even got rid of my phone but i have it now lol. my life has been a complete mess recently.

my mom was the best friend i never had and a complete angel. she was always there for me and always cheered me on. When i fell down my mom was there to pick me up. she was my life. and i honestly don't know how to continue without her. i've been getting better coping with it. but i will never, ever in my life forget her.

i thought i could get over it and continue this story but i never had the inspiration to even write the first word.

i'm sorry to everyone i disappointed, i really am. i hate when stories i like get deleted or not finished.

Anyone can continue this story if they want and if anyone wants to, please message me on here, and i'll give you a shoutout on this story so people know to read yours. you may even, if you wish fix up my previous chapters.

i used to love writing this story and reading your comments but unfortunately i simply can't anymore. i'm so so so sorry that i let you down and i want to say thank you to who ever stayed and supported my writing. i'm a teenager who doesn't even know how to write and in grade 10 has a 79 in english😂.

I love you all💓