12

Because I love you and I was bored❤️double update

Harry was flinging his clothes across the room trying to figure out something to wear. He was having a major panic attack. To calm himself down he took a nice, long and warm shower, washing and shaving every part of himself.

After showering Harry calmed down and tried not to overthink it, he was only going to Louis' to talk. Just to talk. He walked to his closet and got a out a pink skort skirt and a white crop top.

Arriving at Louis' home was hard since he wasn't old enough to drive and had to take his pink bike

Arriving at Louis' home was hard since he wasn't old enough to drive and had to take his pink bike. He would've asked Louis to pick him up but Gemma might've saw Louis' car and freaked out. Harry did not want to deal with a yelling Gemma, not after they just started talking and laughing together.

He put the bike on Louis' front lawn, not knowing where else to put it and knocked on Louis door. The door opened and there stood Louis smiling, surprised Harry actually came since he didn't answer Louis text to him.

"Uh come in." Louis said with a hand gesture, motioning him to walk inside his home. Harry didn't expect such a nice place, because he didn't even think Louis had a house. All he knew was Louis moved into Gemma's and that was it. Harry walked in placing his black bomber jacket on Louis' coat hanger, and taking his white toms off his feet.

"Been a while since I saw you in a skirt, you've been wearing jeans lately, why?" Louis questioned and Harry got mad.

"I like jeans is that a problem." Harry retorted back quickly. Louis took a step back and shook his head implying no, placing his hands up in surrender.

"Not a problem at all darling, I think you look better in skirts that's all." Louis walked up behind Harry and placed his fingers on the edge of Harry's skirt slowly entering his hand under while letting out sharp hot breaths on the back of Harry's pale neck.

Harry spun around quickly, cheeks bright red and walked in the kitchen to get a glass of water.

"What did you want to talk about?" Harry asked Louis as the older man walked in the kitchen pouring himself a glass of red wine.

"I want to start over Harry, we started off as teasing and sneakily kissing while Gemma was out and I don't want that. I want a proper relationship with you." Louis said.

Harry sighed and mentally agreed with Louis but that didn't mean he forgave Louis. Starting over would be nice though, Harry thought.

"Alright fine, one chance, let's start over." Harry smiled at Louis and Louis returned it.

Louis walked out the kitchen door and walked back in leaving Harry confused.

"Hi I'm Louis Tomlinson." Louis reached his hand out to shake.

"Hi I'm Harry Styles." Harry giggled as he took Louis hand in his own and shook it.

"Would you like to go on a date with me, umm this Friday at 8 sound good?" Louis looked at his invisible watch pretending to look at which time would be good. Harry giggled louder and shook his head saying yes.

Louis smiled and walked Harry out of his home.

---

Yayy the story is getting happier😂

C💖