10

Harry's message to Louis never got answered. In fact Louis didn't even read it. Harry only hoped for Louis to read his text so he would know if he's okay and not in a ditch somewhere. That was dark, Harry thought.

It's been a whole week since that text and things with Adam only got worse. Adam wouldn't even let Harry step out of the house with clothes Harry wanted. It was 'manly' clothes or nothing. Harry felt sick with those baggy jeans and heavy sweatshirt that didn't show off his feminine curves.

Adam and Harry were going to the theatre to watch Suicide Squad, a movie Harry wanted to watch since forever.

As they sat in the theatre watching commercials Harry noticed a familiar brown feathered hair boy walked in. Harry sulked down in his seat realizing it was Louis. He wasn't alone. A girl was with him. She had dark brown hair along with brown eyes. She was very pretty but Harry didn't like her. He didn't like anyone with Louis, other than him. Louis noticed Harry's stare and very visibly gulped and moved rows further away from Harry. Harry pretended it didn't hurt, because it didn't. He loves Adam, not Louis.

"Adam what if for halloween you're Joker and I'll be Harley Quinn" Harry asked with an excited glint in his eye. He loves Harley, getting to be her for halloween would be a dream.

"What the fuck Harry, Harley's a girl, you can be Batman or Deadshot" Adam rolled his eyes at Harry's suggestion and Harry's heart broke a lot more. He loved Harley, even her original costume, but Adam's right, Harley's a girl. Harry's a boy.

After the movie finished, Harry took one last look at Louis before leaving. Both boys held intense eye contact for thirty seconds before the girl Louis was with turned his head around and kissed him. Harry felt his heart break for the millionth time that night.

Adam basically dragged Harry out of the theatre to his car, driving home.

As soon as the front door was opened Adam grabbed Harry's shoulders and roughly pushed him against the wall. Adam pulled himself against Harry's vulnerable limp body and slowly rotated his hips against Harry's.

"Adam, stop I'm not ready, I don't want this please" Harry pleaded as Adam sucked a love bite, no a hickey onto Harry's neck.

"C'mon baby don't you want this relationship" Adam asked and yes, Harry wants this relationship more than anything. Almost more than Louis, but Louis moved on, so Harry would too.

"Yes Adam, of course I do but please stop, can we just t-talk about this" Harry stuttered as Adam pulled Harry's hair with a tight grip hand going into the younger boys jeans.

Adam sighed and stepped back looking into Harry's eyes before shaking his head and walking away.

How come Harry was never good enough for anyone.

----

that was really short I'm sorry I feel horrible today. you probably don't wanna know but after 1 year and 3 months of being clean I relapsed with hurting myself. I felt so proud being clean and now i'm not.

Sorry for telling my stupid problems 😂 anyways enjoy, I love you guys so much.❤️

I love reading your comments❤️

C💖