8

😎

Louis forgot to breathe when he saw Gemma standing at the door, mouth wide open and tear eyed.

"Harry, to your room now"

"Gem-"

"Harry I'm not kidding go to your room" Gemma was calm. It was scary in moments when someone should scream and cry they stay calm. Harry kept his head down as his small feet paddled up the stairs.

"Am I some kind of joke to you, what did I do to fucking deserve my boyfriend to be fucking MY BROTHER!" Gemma's face was bright red and Louis could tell something was missing, almost like she was leaving something out.

"Oh and fucking what? I'm not the one leaving in tight dresses and heavy makeup for my 'co-workers'" Louis waved his hands around as he said co-workers.

"Wait back up, are you accusing me of cheating, so what if I did, he's 16 louis. 16 years old. He's still in high school. Not only did you cheat on me for my brother but you also fucked a 16 year old, good job" Gemma rolled her eyes and slapped a palm over her forehead whispering unknown words.

"I did not fuck him. I'm fully aware he is 16, I'm also fully aware he's legal."

"I want you to get your stuff and leave."

--

Harry sat at the top of the stairs listening to the yelling back and forth because of him. If only he was a normal kid that didn't have a kink for older people this wouldn't of happened. He felt disappointed in himself and also disgusted.

"I want you to get your stuff and leave" Harry's mouth flew open as he heard the words come out of Gemma's mouth. He kinda knew this would happen, he just wasn't ready to hear it. No words came out after that and the house was in such a silence Harry thought they might be able to hear his breathing.

"Ok.. can i say bye to Harry?" Harry's heart shattered at Louis broken tone.

"No in fact just leave, when you find somewhere to stay, tell me and I'll bring your shit" Gemma walked away after that and he also heard the front door opening and being slammed shut.

He ran to his window and let tears fall as he saw Louis car pull out of the driveway. Just as he was about to leave, louis made eye contact with Harry through the window. He smiled lightly and drove off.

1 week later.

It's been one week and Harry already hates himself. Gemma only ever wakes him up or leaves dinner on the floor in front of his room. He's tried contacting Louis but he never answered. He's even tried asking Gemma but she never spoke.

Life sucked.

-----

I was bored so I updated again 😋

C💖