Red

Here I was the very last day of classed for the year.

I was walking home breathing in spring, almost summer warmth air. I had my heart beating fast as I bolted back to my school home.

* Bam

I slammed my door open.

"I'm home!" I shout to my two room-mates.

"Hi ____!" The two come out of their rooms."

"I'm finally done!" I jumped up and down.

"Aha, well I was first. hehe" my friend with the blonde hair spoke.

I pout." Ah come on, just because you are done school for the rest of you're life. Still I'm happy, I can't wait to be done for the rest of my life after 2 more years of college." * I sighed.

"Well if it makes you feel better, I have a exam next week still." My friend with the dark hair spoke up.

"Well......sort of. "

"Anyways, I need to do a few more things, so see you later." I walked to my room's door and unlocked it.

The two nod as they go back to what they where doing.

I sigh looking at the mess in my room." Uh....................this will take a while." My cloths from this mornings rush of getting ready for class turned out into this. "This is what I get for not being able to figure out what to ware in the mornings."

I let out one more annoyed sigh, as I looked down at my cloths. Yup stylish as always, a tad hint of punk/ cute in it.

I throw off my bag and begin to clean my room.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Finally done!!" I clasp my hand together.

"Now, time to go back outside." It was still very warm out and sunny.

"The park here I come."

I leave the house without another word, grabbing my small cross body back pack. Keys in hand, and phone in pocket.

A slightly strong gust caught my hair blowing it back. "........(Huff) I hate wind.." I try to adjust it once again.

Atleast it wasn't always windy.

I walked down my street, not paying attention at all to a person who was jsut about to collide with me.

Scratch that both of us had bee looking oposite directions.

*Clung!

We both go crashing backwards.

"Wah!" The boy surprised fell bacwards onto the ground.However, me I fell hard against the ground, having my phone pop out of my pocket.

" Ooooffff........................ah..........ouch.........."

"T..tt........" I boy I just collided with patted his head. "Can't beleive I lived through that..." He spoke. Only to make me look up to see who it was.

"Oh, ah sorry....." I slowly stood up, seeing the one I had bumped into was a guy who seemed to be around my age, and a little taller than me. He had strawberry blonde hair, and golden emerald eyes.

".Its okay......I wasn't paying attention where I was going..." He slowly stood up.

"You are okay though right?" He asked.

"Oh! yes I'm fine."

"Well, see you around." He waved off.

"Yes bye." I walked back onto my path towards the park.

~~~~~~~~

I was finally there. "Swing!" I speed walked towards them, not seeing anyone around, in this big park.

I sat down on my swing." Ahaha my swing now." I slowly began to pump my feet to get higher and higher. This is the only type of wind I liked. The wind only you yourself make. IT was different, calming and peaceful. Not the wind that literally wants to trip you, and stomp all over you.

I was up in the air for maybe 20 minuets now. My hair was a little messy now, but since it was fun I didn't care.

That's when I felt my phone vibrate.

*Bzzzzzzzzzzzt Bzzzzt

"Oh, I wonder who it is?"

( Friend's name):( I have news! You must hear this)

Me:( What is it?)SEND I text back, as I still slowly swayed in on the swing.

( Friend's Name):( I was watching TV when I saw the news and.....)

"?" I waited for her to reply.

*BZZt

( Friend's name):( It said there was a explosion near where you live in you're home town, a apartment seemed to blow up in flames."

"HUH!" MY mind froze in shock, my blood went cold.

ME:( Omg! Where exactly do you know?) SEND

( Friend's name):( Yes, it was at ( Address) So far there seems to be no survivors)

My eyes go wide. "N-no................no way, that is impossible......."

That was my house, my parents lived there, near a beautiful park near my house.

Me:( That is my house.......)SEND

*BBBZZZZT!

(Friend's Name):( OMG! _____ I am so sorry. I can't believe that this happened to you. You're mom and dad............)

ME:(Y-yes.......I know...........I will be okay.............my dad always told me things on what to do encase if something ad happened.)

( Friend's name):(Are you sure you will be okay? Where are you?...!)

ME:( I'm at the park, I will be fine just need some time to think. I will talk to you later)SEND

( Friend's Name):( Okay....bye for know.. then..)

My mind and heart felt like it shattered........It had seemed that I lost my parents and all I had here was what remained in my school house.

I couldn't cry....if I cried I couldn't thing straight. I had to be strong.

"..........Oh......what will I do know..."

The swing below swayed just a little.

Then it hit me, I should go back to my house now.

"Something isn't right......, if my parents where killed there, but why so random?"