♠ Silver......♠

look up. Only to find my own words get clotted down my throat.

The roof was starting to collapse!

My (eye colour) went wide as the colour from my face drained.

"...The roof! is collapsing!!" I shout.

"What!? the roof!"

"AH, noo!" Many people start freaking out at my words.

People start reaking havik, as I get shoved into the wall hard. Causing myself to get flash black in my vision for a few seconds.

"Oh, n-not good. .....ngh....ah ....that hurts..." I felt the back of my head, from the stinging pain.

Even if this place was falling apart, I wanted to look forward to my future so, I knew even being outside with those things was safer than dying here now.

Dust, and bit off the roof starting falling down on me. I jumped left and right trying to to get hit, by the bigger chunks of the building.

I looked up once more, seeing a massive part of the ceiling wedged in look very unstable. It began swining right above me. Cables, and bricks did not look fun at all to get hit by.

"C-crap......" I dug my nails into my palms, staying strong I tried running away.

Only to get knocked over onto my side by a table that came flying towards me.

*Crack!

"Ah..!" I land hard only, to see my blood now o the ground. I stood up intense pain. Gripping my arm, as I bled from who knows where.

"Nghhh..........great more cuts now-!"

"GGGGGrrrrrrr." I heard a animal like voice growl near me.

"!" (Oh...so something is really attacking....now play dead or..? run, 50 50 chance of staying alive..) I asked myself.

"GGGGGrrrrrrr." I heard a animal like voice growl near me.

"!" (Oh...so something is really attacking....now play dead or..? run, 50 50 chance of staying alive..) I asked myself.

"Grrrrrr.sshhhhhhhhh..." The thing just above me now growled.

A blood drop dripped off my head. My eyes widen. ( I'm bleeding from my head......)

The thing above me let out a huge roar.

It shook the building, well what was left standing.

*Patter patter, crunch..............Crunch.

The random building parts, fell from above.

"....Ngh...." I gasped at the pain in my body.

*Stomp

I just have seen, the monster who was up to it. My eyes widen to the sight of a lizard like creature ahead of me. It was much bigger than you're average tropical lizard. It seemed to gleam with demonic energy, it was a deep purple with reds and blue's mixed in.

I had a hard time to keep my voice down, as the weight of the falling building, gather onto my back. I was being crushed by more weight each second.

"G...........ngh............"

(S-stupid lizard............) I hissed at myself.

That when it realized i was just below, piled with a dinning table, then a bunch of random crap that has crumbled off the ceiling.

"..Oh.....no........" I whispered, but luck had it I just made it want to attack me more.

"GRRRrrrrr!" I started throwing off the building parts off me, so it could get to me.

That's when I felt the ground beneath me shake, as the lizard was forced back, causing more from above fall down on me, and trapping me inside in the dark.

(Someone help.....please......) I spoke to myself. While I ignored my pain.

I heard a voice shout. "Hurry! there is still some one in here still...!" The sound of a younger man's voice rang in the air.

"Over there! look!" I heard another sound of a guy.

I blacked out only a few seconds after I saw something silver looking back at me.