Stars

"Oh good you found her..!" The strawberry blonde haired boy, sighed a relief.

The tall man in black nods, as he spots blood still spilling from me. "...She is quite injured..." His silver eyes look me over.

"Hey! guys!" They both turn to see, a girl with long hair, that had the similar strawberry coloured hair, and a young guy tall running along side her, he had silver slightly spiked hair.

"Oh wow she is hurt really bad. Will she be okay.?" The guy looked up at the tall man in black, his pricing silver eyes blink.

"Her heart beat is slower than any of ours. She needs help.

I began shifting in the man's arms. "..!" He looked at my pained face making him look worried.

"I know her...( The strawberry blonde haired boy stepped in).."

"You know her..?" The man in black asked.

"Yes, well a little, I bumped into her earlier today. Ha..she was really friendly even if we just met, but to see her like this......." He looked down sat at my face.

"..Don't worry we will save her..." The man in black reassured.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My mind slowly began to wake up.

"....mh................." Opening my eyes, I saw a very blurry vision of a big room.

I turned my head just a little to find myself in a large room. My hands felt the soft fabric below me.

"......queen sized bed................s-soft......." I tried to smile, only to find my face scream at me in pain.

" G!........." ( AH! thaat hurt!!..............) I yelled at myself, letting myself drop limp into the bed.

That's when I realized I was not alone. I felt something fuzzy laying really close up to my other side.

".....huh......................?"

My vision becoming clearer. In my surprise I spotted this little black animal, looking sort of like a small rabbit or cat mixed in with a puppy.

It looked extremely cute. ( AWwwww! how cute! ) But no matter how much, I wanted to pet it, I had no strength to move.
That's when I spotted the little red crimson jewel on its forehead.

"....." I smiled inside my head, it was adorable.

That is when I felt the little guy move, near my face. It started shifting, or more like.(Waking up..!)

".........nnmmm...." I said in its own cute sleepy words. It slowly opened its eyes. I tried not to even breath.

It had amber eyes, and it looked straight at me.

"!" I was caught in its stare. (Ccc....crap...)

"....niii...!" I t spoke. It seemed to be really happy that I woke up.

It slowly sat up, only to find that this thing had wings!. Jet black wings, matching its fur.

".........h......h-ey................" I tried to speak. I was so glad to be, it almost made me cry.

"......?" It cocked its head, seeing my pained face. It got close to me, and started rubbing its soft black face against the side of my uninjured face.

"..........." ( So ....warm...............and fuzzy............)

I begin to hear the door slowly open up.

*Crreeeek........

"!" I quickly grab my sheets and yanking it over my head. Forgetting the cute little animal was still on my bed.

".....niiiiiii.....!...." It rolled off my bed, only catch himself in mid air as it franticly flapped its little black dragon shaped wigs.

".....guuuhhhhhh........" Its head still spun.

A sigh was let out by the one who just came in. "....what are.....you doing.........?" I heard a voice speak as I shuttered under the blankets.