Blocked out

Our home was gone, here we had no idea what will do. All we knew is we could not return, at last not for a long time. i was even more homeless than them. They still had a home in their own city/town, and had a family. For me I was alone, that I knew of.

"We are almost there." MY friend nudged me.

I looked at her with a fake smile, trying to make us not looked depressed on the buss, when many people where around.

"Okay, I had one idea though, once we get off lets eat at the cafe that is near here. We still need to eat lunch and since we um.......don't even have a drop of food..... better than starving to death."

They all nod.

*Ding

Sandra pulled the yellow wire. The buss slowly began to slow down to the stop.

All three of us stood and scurried our way off the crowded buss, down into the middle of the city.

"There is the cafe!" ( Friend's name) pointed.

"Lets go.....I'm so hungry.." Me and Sandra grumbled.

Looking left and right we crossed the street.

Before we entered the cafe, my eyes wandered far out. I spotted a person walking.

(Is that..?) I questioned seeing the strawberry blonde haired boy way way out there walking down the street.

"...........nah.... it can't be..." I followed in after my friends.

It was my turn to order.

"Hello, what can I get you today?" The girl asked with a kind smile.( If only my happiness I fooled everyone with,was true ) I told myself.

"Can I have a BLT sandwich, with a raspberry truffle cake, and to drink some green tea please." I smiled a fake happy smile.

The girl nodded." Is that all?" She asked.

"Yes."

I paid for my food, grabbing my steal number pole I walked over to the friends.

"Let us sit near a window. The blonde spoke." He all agreed. walking down to the farthest cushion seats.

We took our seats as we waited for our food.

~~~~~~~~~~~
{ Minuets late out food was brought to us by a waitress}

We thanked her and began to eat.

We where all starving at this point.

I lifted the tea cup to my lips. "........." I sipped at my tea while I looked through the window, seeing the world around us. If some one was really after us, we had to stay hidden, in case.

I my eyes watched outside. "...........mh............"

".........." I saw the people outside start getting more and more.

Not thinking it was anything, I turned to back to my friends picking up my high class sandwich I took a bite of it.

We sat quiet as we thought of what to do next, where to go.

While I was munching on my food, my eyes once again wandered outside.

"!" My eyes widen as I literally dropped my sandwich back onto my plate.

My friends jump. "W-what.. is it?" They looked at me surprised.

I pointed a shaky finger to the window. "L-llook....the people.."

They turn their heads. "!!" They dropped their food just as I did, just making it go back in place onto their plate.

"..omg...what is going on outside." Sandra, she almost swore in her surprise.

"No idea....., but there are a lot of people outside." We stared as the mobs started grouping almost blocking our vision to see outside.

"Hurry... eat, I have a bad feeli-"

My words where cut off, as the cafe shook inside and out."

People began to scream outside.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! !!! "

"EEEk!!! Run!!!"