♠Two lives in one hand♠

I poked my little finger out, making a small breathing hole. ( Ha.... omg...........I though I was gonna die) I sucked in the fresh air.

"...guuu...?" The fuzzy black thing cocked his head, being able to sense me awake.

It pattered to where my breathing hole was.

My eyes widen as I see these big amber eyes show up in my face.

"....nii!" It jumped at me.

"Ah! eeeek!!!" I jumped back causing the sheets go up in the air.

"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The eyes of man's eyes bug out of his head.

I fall back onto the bed, in shock.

"S-SODOM!" The man said freaked out ,scolding the animal.

The cute animals just stared me in the eyes, with a wide smile.

"Niii..ni!!"

"Ah...eh..?" Then I see the other person in the room.

"!!" (Piercing silver eyes, jet black hair, beautiful face, long nails and a shock on is face like non I have ever seen)

He tried to approach me slowly and calm, but his sudden silver eyes make me scared.

The memories of being trapped flash in my mind, as I see the silver eyes from

(My...friends...........they...they.....are missing............) I gripped my head.

"Their gone.............k...!.........." I hunched over.
My mind zoned out. Silver eyes, his eyes he is the one who saved me, but......the boy........I saw....

"Hey..." A voice called.

"No.........I can't it hurts........."

"Hey.! hang on." The same voiced called.

*Whoooosh... my mind came back to reality. Seeing, two black clothed arms, on both sides of me.

"..Hey...! are you okay..?"

I looked up seeing silver eyes. I gasp.

"N-NO!"

"!"

I yank myself out of his arms. Pulling myself back in the far corner of my room, trembling non stop.

The man's silver eyes looked shocked. He couldn't figure out what was wrong. ( ..Did...I scare her..?) He questioned.

"Gngh..!!" I wince as sharp pain shoots through my back, and head. Causing me to hunch forward.

*Boom boom boom boom!

*Bang!

The door slammed open. To show the strawberry blonde haired boy I once saw before, accident.

"Luka..! " He panted hard.

"Yuki...." He looked at the strawberry blonde with a pained face.

"What is wrong with her..?" He looked scared seeing me tremble in the corner of my bed, hunched over.

"Ah!...Ngh...." I wince.

"I'm not sure, but she is in great pain."

"I have no choice. I must." Yuki stepped forward, slowly making his way to the side of my bed. Luka worried of both me and him. Sodom not wanting to leave my side,even he could tell something was not right.

"Shh... hey... its okay....I'm gonna help-"

"NGH! Ah...!" I wince. Only to fall to my right, just about to crash off my bed.

"LUKA!"

Luka jumped to try and catch me.
*fwwt....*

I collapse into Luka's arms.

Yuki took this chance. A warm golden light surrounded me, as my shocked eyes began to soften little by little. I watched the silver gaze of Luka's eyes.

My injuries didn't hurt as much at all, the pain slowly faded away.

I fell limp in Luka's arms once again.

"Huh.!..."

A few tears dropped and slid down my face.

"..When I meat her............., she seemed to be so happy..........." It almost made Yuki cry himself.

"What on earth happened....after I left her..."

"..Yuki..its not you're fault....." Luka spoke as he held me still. Sodom pattered up to me nudging my pale face.

"..Luka............please..........I beg you..-" Yuki's words where cut off.

" You don't need to ask...................I myself can feel her suffering from something great........., I will protect you along with her."

Yuki just smiled.

"Sodom.....?" Luka spoke, as he watched my pale face, while he layed me back into my bed, pulling the sheets over me carefully.

"Niii..?" The cute animal came close with question.
"Stay with her.

Sodom nods, as it snuggled right up against me.

Luka slowly touched my head with the back of his hand.

"........she is really cold........"

"Its a fever, poor girl.....she must of been through a lot." Yuki added.

Just then Sodom shape shifted into a large wolf.

"Mhhhhfff........." He gently purred,lying down beside me. Keeping me warm with his thick black fur.

The two knew that, even If I where to wake. I might not even trust them, or maybe even just Luka. It yanked at Luka's heart strings, seeing a girl beat up this bad.