New life♠

(...................cold................cold.....I'm cold........What happened...? where am I.....)

In the room in slept in Luka was leaned back in a chair, next to the wall. He watched as I still slept.

"..........." He had a blank expression on his face.

Sodom was still on the bed, his eyes watching me close.

"....mhhh.mh." He purred worried, in his large wolf form.

My eyes slowly opened.

"........mh..." I blinked and began to open my eyes.

Sodom saw and jumped of my bed, making Luka see that I was beginning to wake up.

He walked over to my bed.

"........where am I.........?"

"...Twilgiht mansion...." Luka added.

(This is the same guy as before....., tall, black hair, claw like earring, beautiful silver eyes. Still his factial expression still was strong, he looked a little angry in my eyes.

"......bathroom...." I squeaked out.

"..huh.." Luka shifted."Ah.....,its that way...." He pointed with his long nail.

I slowly sit up still feeling much pain.

".......okay.....t-thanks...." I began to fall forward.

"..!" Luka gasped.

The large wolf pushed itself onto the bed, causing me to lean on him.

"......oh...............s-sorry..." I spoke still wobbly.

The two let out a sigh.

I slowly slid my feet off the bed as I tuned, my hair flopping everywhere on me, and my bangs covering my hole right eyes. {Messy hair.}

"..Sodom....carrier to the bathroom please." Luka ordered a little, giving me space. As he knew I don't trust him, so he kept his distance.

I looked at the wolf and nod. Slowly I slid onto the large wolves back. His strong legs supporting my frail body.

I gripped his fur gently with my fingers to hold on.

The wolf slowly began to move, and carried me in to the next room.

Luka stood from afar watching me.

"....."

The wolf carefully dropped me off, and waiting outside in the hall. While I cleaned myself up.

I saw there was a shower, with shampoo in it already, a toothbrush that even said.
{ To the new girl} on it.

I slowly brushed my teeth, as my eyes began to open up from my sleep state. I leaned forward a little on the counter, to keep my balance.

After that I headed for the shower. Stripping I stepped inside, letting the warm water clean all the dirt and left over blood of me.

( K! Ahahouch......) I winced at the water.

(....So...I'm alive...how long was I asleep....) I questioned realizing my mind slowly opened up, I became more awake.

{ Outside on the room}

The tall black wolf sat on the ground cocking its head. Waiting for me to come out, it listended to the sounds of water running.

"....mmhhhf.." It sighed.

"Hello there Sodom." A friendly voice greeted.

The wolf turned to see a tall guy, with slightly spiky silver hair and gentle golden eyes looking down.

"....Is she awake..?" He asked.

The wolf pointed its nose to the bathroom.

He listened. "( K! aahh ouch.....this stings..........)" He heard my childish voice flooding into his ears.

"Aha I'm glad." He smiled." She was sleeping for 2 days..."

That's when a tall figured shifted out of the room.

"Oh..! Luka..."

He just nods.

"So she is awake."

"..Yes...she is, but I don't think she trusts me very much......" He spoke in a monotone.

"...don't worry, I bet she will be fine. Remember we still need to know her side of the story."
He trailed away from topic, looking down with his golden eyes.

"Tskumo....?" Luka spoke.

"Its nothing, don't worry. Any ways, when she is done, see if you can bring her down stairs. okay..?"

"..I will try...."

Tskumo nods and ran off.