♥Who knew

The swing below swayed just a little.

Then it hit me, I should go back to my house now.

"Something isn't right......, if my parents where killed there, but why so random?"

I stood up from the swing and speed walked back to my house.

"___! you're back!"My one roommate came to me.

"I'm fine, but I need you two to listen to me, I have a bad feeling.

"What is it? " The other came out of her room.

"Listen and do it fast. Pack you're most beloved, and must need belongings. Like laptop. fav cloths/ books/ makeup and movies. No more than one bag."

They stared at me like I was crazy. "Uh.... what...?"

" No time to listen, I had a bad feeling, do it now!" I raise my voice.

The two jump back into their rooms, still not understanding what was going on.

I also ran into my room and began packing my most loved cloths into my bag. My laptop with charger, my phone/ witless headphone charger, my make-up bag, along with a few hair things/ shampoo/ books/ most valued poster, and one other pair of high top shoes. I zipped my bag shut.

Popping out of my door as I grabbed my keys,I saw my room-mates running around like mad trying to fit everything in their one bag.

"Hurry, guys I'm sorry, but I feel like we have like no time."

"Done!" My tallest friend shot her hand up.

"Looks like me too."

"Good lets go, lock the doors, make sure you have you're wallet an buss pass."

"Right!" They say in unison.

I slid my headphones around my neck as we ran out the door.

* Pant pant pant

"Where are we going..!?" My first roomate asked.

"Not sure, but we need to get far away from our house, I feel like something bad will happen.

They watched me baffled.

" Lets just hurry to the college and get on a buss that will take us down town, to the park in the center of the city.

We speed walked as fast as we could to the college, speed walking down the halls. Thankfully no one was in our way.

"The buss comes in 5 min..!" Sandra spoke.

"Okay, we will make it. Run."

We picked up our speed down the hall we bolted.

"Made it." We gasped a relief. "There it is, that buss. A4 will do just fine." We speed walked to it, and held up our student buss passes.

The driver just nodded as we stepped on, sitting near a window near the very back.

Just as we sat down, I pulled out my phone. Me sitting right at the window, I saw a certain reflection show up on the screen.

"..?" It looked like..

".! ( Oh my god....) ....l-look." I told my friend to look at my screen.

Her eyes widen, just as I turn my head around. I saw a cloud of smoke, and stuff flying everywhere right where our house was.

"Oh,,,,,,god........am I glad we believed or we might just be dead now..." The two gasped, as our buss started moving.

( First my parents, and where I lived, and now my house here..? Just what on earth is going on. That boy I saw with the strawberry blonde hair, I hope he is okay....)