Introduction + Backstory- NEED TO READ!!

Hi! :D I'm Cici and this is my first story so if it's bad, not my problem! :p

Also, if u don't read this entire thing 

Some things you'll need to know:

Y/N= Your Name

L/N= Last Name

Y/A= Your Age

F/C= Favourite Colour

F/B= Favourite Bow

F/S= Favourite Sword

Those are the main ones. If they are any others I'll tell u at the beginning of the chapters and remind u of these ones if you're like me and forgot stuff.

This is the backstory for your OC:

 V/N= Village Name  

3rd person P.O.V:

"Y/N, come here," said the Lord of V/N, who is your father.

"Yes? Father? what's wrong?" Y/N asks in a concerned but a 'what now?' kind of voice. She was getting ready to go out and explore the village so she was wearing her F/C fashionable top and black leggings with 70 diamonds (cause her father is the lord so she has pocket money she saves up), a jacket, a spare normal shirt and shorts, some fruit and a few of her favourite bread bun. her favourite book and she was wearing a locket with a photo of her family in the love heart charm (which also is magic but only she knows). She came down the stairs and faced her father.

"We may be having a war against Tu'La so we've come up with a peace treaty."

Y/N's P.O.V:

"Phew, I'm too young to die in a wa- *change to a mysterious, suspicious kind of tone- what kind of peace treaty?" I looked at him and he had weary eyes, he doesn't usually though. "Wait... you don't mea-" *you look at him, he looks at you and you know that you're right and u start to yell* "THERE IS NO WAY I'M MARRYING THE PRINCE OF TU'LA!! I DON'T KNOW HIM AT ALL AND DON'T WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH HIM!" He started to get out of his seat and slowly walked towards you with his arms out like you are an injured animal, which at this point you are.

"Calm down Y/N, we need to do this *you'd be backing away in tears at this point*, for V/N, for us, please? You'll be the lord of this village one day, don't you want to start being lord with help? Someone who will also just have started being lord of another village. In fact, they will have more advice because Tu'la is much larger an-"

"I DON'T WANT TO! I DON'T WANT TO BE LORD OF V/N! I WANT TO START MY OWN!" At this point, he lost all patience, 

"WELL HOW ARE YOU GOING TO DO THAT!?"

"EVERY VILLAGE STARTED WITH A FEW VILLAGES AND GREW, INCLUDING V/N. SO IF THERE'S A WILL THERE'S A WAY!" Everyone in the house, the maids, my mother, everyone had left and everyone outside as well, the guards at the door were slightly scared as well, he had never yelled like that, let alone me.

I just ran. Out the door. The guards called 'Wait!' after me but I ignored them. I'm running away from life. I ran past villagers. I ran past the merchant will stalls. I jumped over little girls' tea parties and past everyone I knew. Finally, I ran out the gates. My father's head guard called my name but I just ran. 'I was glad that I wore suitable clothing' I thought, continuing to run until I was out of breath. When I thought I was in the clear, I'm pretty sure I am seeing as I ran for about 5-7 minutes. My first instinct was 'that was fun, I feel so free now' instead of 'what the heck just happened and where the hell am I?' I hid behind a tree (not like anyone can see me) and changed into my other shirt and shorts which looked more casual instead of posh and sassy. I wandered around with my backpack and lightly hummed random notes to myself.

Nightfall came pretty quickly so she found some soft leaves and made a makeshift bed. I used my jacket as a blanket and my bag as a pillow. I stuffed my diamonds around my clothes and my food underneath the top half-where my head wasn't so I didn't squash my breakfast.

I woke up and forgot where I was until I realized what just happened the day before. I just started walking, walking, not really knowing where I was going. Then I thought I saw something, out on the distance.