Chapter 8: Breakfast

F/B: Favourite Breakfast

F/F: Favourite Food

(Time skip to a few days after, when Malachi and everyone else come back, cause I'm lazy)  

Y/N's P.O.V:

I woke up to the warmth of sunshine beaming down on my face. I love this house that Levin helped me build, it's next to the guard station. Levin wanted to build along this path, keeping the most important buildings, of course. I got out of bed and walked into the kitchen to make F/B for breakfast, gotta treat yourself sometimes. I sat down and started eating when someone knocked on my door. I looked at the clock, 'It's 8.30 in the morning, who could it be?' I looked down, I was still in my PJ's. I quickly put on a hoodie then answered the door. It was Malachi. 

"Hey Y/N, sorry to bother you this early in the morning..." his voice trailed off.

"It's fine, what do you need?" I asked him

"Well, last night:

Flashback to when Y/N went home (3rd person)

Levin blushed when Y/N left to go home.

"Do you want me to come with you?" Levin asked as she opened the door.

"Na, I'll be fine. Thanks for the offer though" She smiled at him then left. He started blushing even harder. 

"When are you going to ask her?" Malachi asked him, well aware that Zoey was in the room and didn't know he was into her. Zoey swiveled around.

"Ask her what?" She stared wide-eyed.

"Ask Y/N to-"

"MALACHI STOP IT!" Levin wasn't sure himself, he didn't need rumors being spread around about him. His face went red and he had tears in his eyes

"Fine, I'm sorry, I'll stop." But Levin still stormed off upstairs.

End of Flashback

Y/N's P.O.V

"So, he's currently still mad at me and I wanted to ask if you could help me? I think the only thing that can stop his anger issue at this point is you. He has deep feelings for you, and I'm not saying you have to date my brother but just know that he loves you." I was extremely flattered, really, I was and I think I have something for him too >.< 

"Ah, I get it. So... where do I come in?" I asked,

"Ah, he hasn't woken up yet but, I want you to make him breakfast, although can u tell him it was my idea? I really don't want conflict with my brother, it would mean a lot to me, please?" He looked at me and I could tell he was pleading me. So I agreed, not that I wouldn't have to begin with but, you know.

"Sure, of course, what's should I make?"

"Scrambled eggs and pancakes, it's his favourite, unless it changed since 2 days ago." 

"Haha easy enough, that does sound like them though, something as simple as that. I'll go over to your house and make it there, it'll be more convenient." I smiled but then remembered what I was doing. "I guess I'll finish my breakfast over there as well."

I covered my breakfast and, after checking with Malachi, the other ingredients I'll need that they didn't have. Carrying a load of food over to their house at 8.45 in the morning while still in my pj's wasn't what I was expecting I would be doing when I woke up this morning. We walked to their house and entered as quietly as possible. 

Without much time left, I started making scrambling eggs in the pan and let the eggs cook while I start making the pancake batter. When the eggs are finished, I cooked the pancakes and added a heart in the middle of the 2 pancakes with scrambled eggs next to it. Right before Levin woke up, I carried his plate and my unfinished breakfast upstairs and somehow didn't trip like I was expecting to do and kicked the armchair next to his bed, just as he was waking up. 

"Good morning Levin!" I said cheerfully, his eyes immediately opened in an instant. I giggled under my breath. "I made breakfast" He turned to face the chair with his legs dangling over the edge of the bed.  I sat down in my seat and handed him his breakfast, he looked at it and blushed, "I love you too, Y/N," he said jokingly, but I know he really did. As we ate together, we talked about our lives and embarrassing moments.  When we finished eating I quickly brought the dishes downstairs and came back up to see that Levin moved the chair and was blushing more than ever, he wanted me to sit on the bed next to him, so I did.

"What is it Levin?" I started blushing as well.

"Y/N, I know we just met but, you are a beautiful girl with amazing talent and I want to expand our relationship." I was blushing more then ever as well, I could feel that my face was bright red. "Levin..."

"Y/N, will you be my girlfriend?"

~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: OH MA GOD I was gonna make this into something else but I thought I would do it in the next chapter. Hope you like this chapter and above all, hope you like this book >.<

Cici out!