Chapter 4: Malachi

P/N= Pet's name (a female dog)

Levin's P.O.V:

 I tied Y/N's hands together walking down to my house, and only then I realized that she'd been isolated in the cell for just under a week. Her eyes started wandering the stronghold and her eyes led her legs to start walking off course. I grabbed her arm and pulled her out of the trance, she jumped slightly and looked at me. I blushed but I couldn't help it, she's cute and has amazing talent, in playing the piano, singing and drawing. I really hope this goes well. I lead her (still holding her arm) to my house.

Y/N's P.O.V:

"I heard that you have amazing talent in singing and piano," said Dante. He had a serious face but gentle eyes. We were going to go inside when a boy that looks like a younger Dante came running along.

"Dante! Dante, I wanna help you!" 'I swear he looks exactly like Dante...' 

"No, you can't help, we don't know if she's good or not." He glanced at me quickly. 'Wow thanks, gees'  He just ran inside the house and we just followed behind himThe inside was so pretty, we all sat down on the sofa and I stated my argument,

"Well if I was a spy, surely I would've done something by now." Dante and  Alexis looked at me and I knew I would be screwed if I didn't explain. "I've been locked up in a jail for the past 3 days, killing time by singing and drawing on the walls, do you still not have any trust in me?" I looked at Dante with some force and he thought about what I said.

"Then why were you walking away from here? Lord Levin had to drag you here."

"With all due respect, I haven't been here nor seen anything besides stone walls and brown rooms. When I finally get a chance to step outside, I'm going to have a look around." He looks at me, then at the little boy who looks like him. He sighs, 

"Fine, but I'm keeping an eye on you. Go pack your stuff, get some rest and come back and introduce yourself to the village when you're ready." I was going to thank him when he started talking again.

"Oh and this is Dmitri, he's my son." He looked very awkward saying that.

"Well, it's very nice to meet you Dmitri." I smiled at him then realized something. I look back up at Dante, "Can you release my hands now?" 

"Oh whoops, sorry." He unties my hands and I rub my wrists where the rope was. 

(Skip time to when you've rested and packed everything in your bag cause I'm lazy)

Levin's P.O.V:

I don't know what it was about Y/N that makes me feel like this around her. She's a very sweet girl with amazing talents. I decided to go find her. When I arrived she was tending to a puppy.

Y/N's P.O.V:

I was about to leave to Phoenix Drop when I saw a hurt puppy and gave it some food. It had a hurt foot so I found some spare fabric and tended to the wound. I was petting her when someone came up behind me. It was Lord Levin. 

"Who is that?" he asked me. "I found her here, with an injured foot. I fed her some food and bandaged the foot so she's all good for now. Is there anyone at the stronghold that can help animals?"

"Well, we can go and see if Zoey, our magics user, can help." We walked back together, I carried the puppy who I decided to call P/N. We arrived back at the house we went to earlier and went back inside. Inside was an elf girl and a boy with brown hair and green eyes. 

"Malachi, Zoey, this is Y/N. She found an injured puppy. Zoey, can you make sure it's okay please?" Now wasn't the exact time for introductions but at least I know their names...Kind of. I'm terrible at remembering names (A/N srsly, I am). The elf, who I'm thinking came from the Yggdrasil Forest, took P/N and went down a ladder. There was a very awkward silence. 

"Malachi, this is Y/N, Y/N this is my brother Malachi." "Pleasure to meet you Malachi," I looked at him, then Levin, then back at him, "You're brothers?" They were pretty different. I hope I didn't offend them by asking.

 I hope I didn't offend them by asking

"Adoptive brothers," said Malachi.

We talked for a few minutes until Malachi told me something funny about Levin and I started laughing. He turned bright red.

 He turned bright red

Levin's P.O.V:

I was going to kill Malachi for telling him about that (photo above). But then I heard Y/N's laugh, it was adorable. I looked at her with dreamy eyes, forgetting Malachi was there. Until I zoomed back into reality and Malachi smirked at me making a love heart with his hands. 

"Shut up Malachi!" I burst out. Y/N stopped laughing for a brief moment, looked at me, the at Malachi. Malachi cocked an eyebrow, making a funny face causing Y/N to laugh all over again.

Then Zoey came up with a half sad half happy expression.