The contract

I wake up in a cage. I see men and women with lewd eyes staring at me.

"What do you want from me!" I yelled.

"You are both a blessing and a burden. We will use you as a sacrifice for the great demon to come upon us. And if we're lucky, you can die." He gestured men to open the cage I was in. They took me out of it. I tried to struggle but their grip was tighter than you'd expect. They lay me on a wooden table and chained both my wrists and ankles to the corners. They rip my clothes off and tears formed in my eyes. Such embarrassment should not be upon a lady.  I thought.  They chanted a wierd tune.

I see a black obsidian forming at the very opening of the room. Black obsidian that turned out to be black fire. It grew bigger and bigger. And their enchantment grew louder and louder. The black fire formed into a tall man. The enchantment stopped. The black fire stopped.

-Silence-

"You! You are a demon, aren't you!?" I yelled as the demon.

"Yes, and you have a wish, don't you?" He chuckles walking towards me.

"I do," And in that moment, he disappeared. But one by one the people that surrounded me, collapsed with a black feather embedded on their chest.

He appears in front of me and removes the chains on me. A red blanket cevered me. My body raises into the air.

"What is your wish?" A black crow asks.

"Revenge," I answer.

"On who?" He asks once more.

"The Queen."

" I might as well warn you, that once the contract has been formed, you may no longer be able enter the gates of heaven."

"Heaven? There is no such thing."

"Very well then." It rained of black feathers in that room.

"The contract has been made, Milady."