Chapter 5

I call on Sebastian in my study.

"What was it, milady?" He enters the room asking.

"I'm hungry. Make me something sweet." I lay my pen down.

"I can't. You're having dinner with Sir Samuel, I cannot ruin your appetite tonight." He says.

"Hmph, that portrait in the hallway. Take it down. The Head of the Twining household, is me." I rub my blue diamond ring. Sebastian grins.

I wait in my study. Watching the clock tick. I get out of the mansion and out the backyard. I see Sebastian invite Samuel in the mansion. I get in as well, greeting him.

He fussed about the preperation that has been done. We tested the new board game he brought. It wasn't a bad game.

"I believe this is the perfect time to discuss about the business I have come for." He says after his next move.

"Very well, how much money will you need?" I lay my piece on the board.

" Let's say about £12,000." Sebastian enters the room.

"Dinner is ready," Sebastian smiles.

"Stupid brat," Samuel mumbles.

"Are you skipping dinner?" I ask trying not to make it obvious that I  heard what he said.

"Ah, of course!" He stands up and moves ahead.

We have a japanese dinner called donburi.

"What is this?" Samuel asks.

"I thought you had knowledge about this. Well donburi is a japanese food known as reward for those people who have done a great deal of work." Sebastian gestures in a very emotional way. I roll my eyes while Samuel buries his face in donburi.

The dinner was awfully delicious, and business talk came next.

"Well let's say £12,000 wouldn't be enough. You can add in about £5,000 more."

"I'll think about it. I never thought it would require such amount. "

"Okay, I will just go make a phone call." Samuel leaves the room, Sebastian coming in with after dinner tea.

"What's with this scent? It's too weak."

"There are not much good italian after dinner teas. I believe you don't like it."

"No, I don't. You know what to do." I tell him, making his eyes shine the beautiful color of red.