Chapter 16

"Milady, are we going to this grand event?" Sebastian asks me as I look for a red gown.

"Prepare red rose petals, and yes we are going to this grand event."

This grand event is the biggest and final event of a person's life. A funeral. 

The priest was continuing the homliy. I interrupt by barging in. I walk pass every bench, and every one of  them had something against me. They would glare at me and comment about how inappropriate I was acting. I held a red gown, which was unsuitable for a funeral. I jumped into Madam Red's coffin and lay the dress on top of her. Martin was sobbing like a child at the edge of the coffin. I placed a red spiderlily at her left ear.

"Red really suits you well... Madam Red." I spoke these words while Sebastian let red rose petals fly into the place. 

"So, you're not telling who the real Jack th Ripper is?" Lau asks.

"It isn't needed. What matters is we have put a stop to Jack the Ripper. And you? Aren't you going back to China?" I reply.

"I think I'll stay around longer than I have to. There are a lot of things that still interests me the most." Lau walks into the shadows, as Sebastian comes. We go to a certain woman's grave in the cemetery.

"How kind, milady." The undertaker says, carressing my cheek.

"I am not being kind. Would you please stop saying that!" I push him away.

"You are a very strong person, milady. But one wrong move you make, and your armor will shatter like a piece of glass. If you ever need me, you know where I will be." The undertaker pulls me by the collar of my coat. He walks away and waves his hand in goodbye.

"So, why are you being kind?" Sebastian teases.

"I am not being- " Sebastian stopped me from finishing.

"Yes you are. Because if you are not being kind..." Sebastian leans closer to my ear. "You are being weak." He whispers. I turn to him, glaring.

"Why didn't you shoot?" Sebastian asks.

"Why didn't you shoot when you obviously had everything under control?" Sebastian continues.

"Because that's your job." Sebastian lools straight into my eyes.

"But then why did you stop me from killing her?" Sebastian asks again.

"I saw hesitation in her eyes. In chess, if you hesitate, it could be fatal." I answer, lowering my head.

"That's why I will not hesitate!" I cleared my throat, pulling my head upwards. Sebastian grins.

"I order you to never leave my side!"

"Yes my Lady." Sebastian bows.