Mr. Griffins house

Sangs Pov
I walk into Mr. Griffin Jr's room to wash all his clothes for the next three to two months. I make his bed and start cleaning the house before they come back. I have two hours to spare so I start cleaning another three months worth of laundry and cleaning. I hear the door open just as I pull breakfast out of the oven for the next three months in the middle of starting lunch and dinner for 16 people. I look to see Mr. Griffin and know it's time for my punishment. I just sit through it until he sleeps. I clean the blood and finish preparing the meals. By the time I'm finished I feel like I'm gonna pass out from the pain. I see Mr. Griffin Jr., Mr. Morgan Jr., Mr. Green Jr., Mr. Lee Jr, both Mr. Taylor Jr's., Mr. Coleman Jr., Mr. Blackbourne Jr., Mr. Kroba Jr. all walk in after I finished the meals. They all wave before going to the living room. I get some sandwiches ready for them with each of their favorite drinks knowing they all are friends. I knock before entering. I put everything done in front of them before leaving to clean the kitchen and replacing there drinks. Mr. Griffin punishes me again for allowing them in and feeding them. Once finish he leaves for his business trip and I clean up the mess stitching my arm up.
***************************************************************
Nathan's Pov
I get up and put our plates in the sink so I can wish them later. I see Sang limp into the kitchen and start washing our dishes like it's what she has to do. She never calls me Nathan or Nate only Mr. Griffin Jr. The same with the rest of us. I thank her and she nods her head in a your welcome not even looking at me. She never really talks and I wonder why she is here. She goes up to Kota and says" Mr. Lee Jr please let your mom know I'm coming next week and call Mr. Lee if you need anything else." She then walks out and I'm shocked that she knows Kota's parents. Then again she cleans and cooks for our houses for three months while she cleans other houses. She limps to the guest bed room turning in for the night. Kota does as she ask and then sighs in sadness. We all feel horrible for her especially since she still goes through the Ashley waters school system. I then realize she probably hasn't eaten all day since there was nothing but our trash in the trash can. I see her come out and say" Mr. Griffin Jr. I cleaned the shed so be careful on the floors. I'm sorry to interrupt you." I see fingerprints around her neck and immediately say" How about you sit and eat even hang out with us. Please it'll mean a lot to us." She nods her head and says" I'll be back." She comes in with pop corn, chips and pretzels for us and I see she covered the bruises on her neck. She sits on the floor and tells them what I told her. I hope one day she'll let us be her friend or even more.