Escape

Not edited.
Sang's Pov
I lay on my hospital trying to get my Mind off of my nightmare. I can barely move because Nurse Sue has just beat/ rape me for putting Mr. Morgan in jail. I silently cry wishing they never figured it out and me not telling them. I hear the door open and turn just in time to see Mr. Griffin, Coleman,Blackbourne all walking in with various torture devices. I crawl out of bed needing to find a way out. I get to the window and leap out. I groan as I hit the grass but keep crawling hoping they aren't close behind me. I pull myself up the tree and sigh when I see them being tackled by armed cops. I stay still praying they don't see me. I try and calm my racing heart along with my fast pants. I close my eyes hoping Dr. Robert finds me because I don't think I can move. I look down and see there's so much blood. I groan and shut my eyes completely exhausted.
***************************************************************
Luke's Pov
I run into the hospital needing to know how they lost my cupcake. I ask what happened and they tell me some of our father's escaped and came after her causing her to run or in her case jump out a fucking window! I head to the woods knowing she loves the woods. I am walking under a tree when something warm hits my arm. I see it's blood and look up to see cupcake. I climb up red lining doc. I carry us down then laying her on the grass trying to find the source of the bleeding. I put pressure on her stomach where most of the bleeding is. I see doc come running over helping me get the bleeding under control. Once we do we carry her where everyone else is waiting for us ready to take her. I sigh as I lay her on the stretcher hoping I got to her in time. I plop down putting my head in my hands and begin to sob. What if I caused her death for not getting here quicker? I need cupcake in my life.
***************************************************************
Dr. Greens Pov
I rush sang into surgery needing to 're stitching her up and hooking her up with more blood since she lost a lot. She opened every single stitch so I decided to use staples. I wheel her to X rays to do a whole body scan hoping she didn't do much damage to her body. I wheel her back to her to a new room and go tell my family she's okay. I go out to see my family is a complete mess. I say" Guys she's going to be just fine I had to stitch her up but other then that she's fine. You guys can go see her. I will be back. " I go to the x Ray room looking at all her x rays hoping that one day we will be able to wipe away these horrific memories.

Hello Birdies and Dogs,
I'm so so sorry I haven't updated but school has been a pain in the butt with all the homework and test. Hopefully during spring break I can write more but until then you'll have to wait. I'm so sorry.
Lukesang Xoxo