please don't hate me

Sangs Pov
I wake up to see Mr. Green Jr. walk out. I realize he saw everything. I see some lady coming near me with a needle. I rip off everything and lock myself in the bathroom. I just hope they don't hate me for not protecting them better.  I hear knocking but I refuse to open knowing they hate me. I should've just hide better. I wipe my tears away trying to figure out a way to leave and stop causing trouble. I hear someone outside the door but I ignore it because I'm not letting that stranger near me.
***************************************************************
Erica's Pov
I walk in to see Jen trying to get sang to come out of the bathroom. I go over and knock on the door. There's no answer and I know she thinks it's Jen. I grab a paper clip and start picking the lock. I finally get it and I make everyone asides from Sean leave. She keeps begging me to not hate her and not protecting us better. I hold her rocking us back and forth telling she didn't do anything wrong and we could never hate her. She eventually cries herself to sleep in my arms. I kiss her head and go talk to the other parents.
***************************************************************
Jessica's Pov
I feel horrible for Sang. She was robbed and beaten. I hold her close to me hoping she gets better soon. I might be older but they sure treat me like a child. I sigh and hope one day she'll trust me. I watch her sleep thinking about how amazing she is. I hope one day I'll be as amazing as she is but for now I'll let her be it. I kiss her head thinking about how lucky we are to have her. Please let her be okay.
***************************************************************
Silas's Pov
I lay next to aggele silently thanking her for everything just in case something is to happen and I don't get a chance. I can still not believe what she did for us. She basically made her life worse so we could have a better one and not worry about something stupid as cleaning. I hope one day she can forgive us for not helping her sooner. She snuggles into me shivering like she's freezing. North comes in just as I press docs button because she is really really really warm. I trade places only to hear " Fuck Si she's freezing!" I slap him for even yelling loud enough to make aggele wake up. I leave going to update the others.
***************************************************************
Norths Pov
I hold baby close to me so she can have my body heat because of how cold she is. Doc gives her something for the fever. After twenty minutes sang starts going on about begging us not to hate her and how she should have protected us better. I then realize she is sound asleep and is talking in her sleep. I tell her we could never hate her and that we love her. I am about to cry when my idiot brother comes in. I kiss her head and hope she is better tomorrow.