Opening up a little bit

Sangs Pov
I sneak into Mrs. Lee's house to cook and clean the house while Mr. Lee is at Mr. Griffins for a sleep over. Miss. Lee and Ms. Lee are both away for the night and will be back at 8. I make their beds, cook their meals and snacks for the next six months along with their clothes. Once done I sneak over to Mr. Coleman's and do the same with the rest asides from Mr. Griffins where they are swimming at. They leave and I make my move cleaning and cooking finishing just as Mr. Griffin Jr come in. I hide in their guest room praying that he doesn't find me. I sigh when I see him leave just as Mr. Griffin comes out of his room. I am pulled into his room and am tortured with his poison sword collection. I close my eyes hoping no one sees me.
***************************************************************
Nathan's Pov
I walk into the house to see Sang cooking taco soup. She looks horrible but I don't say anything. Sang only says hi and then goes back to what she's doing. She tells me to be careful that my ass hole of a dad is home. I thank her and decide to spend the week with Kota and his family. I tell her this and that I'll stop by later. She nods her head and go to my father's room with a bowl of soup. I sigh hoping she'll forgive us soon. I go to Kota's and warn Erica and Jess that my father is home. Not even three hours later Sang walks in with 16 bowls of soup not knowing it's just the four of us. She walks over to Erica and ask her to talk to her alone.
***************************************************************
Erica's Pov
I was completely shocked that sang asked to talk to me alone. I bring her to my room and have her sit down. She looks so scared and unsure that I tell her she can tell me anything and I won't be mad. She says" Can you help stitch me up?" I nod my head and get some of Sean's supplies. I come in and hold in my gasp. She has bruises all over along with scares up and down her legs, stomach and back. I see ten bandages soaked in blood. I bring her into the bathroom and start cleaning her cuts. They look like sword wounds. I only know one person in this town who has swords and I want to kill him. She thanks me and cleans everything because she said I didn't need to clean her mess up. I head to the living room with only one thing on my mind. I go to Kota's room first and grab his shot gun in hand ready to kill the bastard. I am halfway through the kitchen and am stopped by Dakota and Nathan. Dakota and Nathan both grab the guns from me and I lose it on them. I hear sang say" I'm sorry for causing trouble I need to go now." I immediately know I screwed up big time. I just hope nothing else happens to her.