Someone loves me

Sang's Pov
I groan as I wake up smelling musk and ocean. I open my eyes to see North and Silas. I look around to see everyone else sound asleep. I sit up waking Luke up not knowing who else to wake. I need to thank him for saving me. I smelt him before I completely blacked out. I need to thank them all really. They are the only reason why I haven't killed myself. I shake him gently whispering his name. He jumps and hugs me. I start crying thinking that I finally have someone who loves me. He actually risked his life for me. He holds me while I repeatedly thank him for saving me. He holds me whispering its okay and that I did all the work he just finished it. I fall asleep completely drained from my little breakdown. God I can't believe someone loves me.
***************************************************************
Luke's Pov
I am shaken awake by sang. I hold her glad she is finally awake. I was so worried. We all took care of our fathers if you know what I mean. She starts crying and continuously thanking me for saving her. I kiss her head and hold her as she let all her pent up emotions out. She finally whispers" Someone loves me." I smile and think she has no idea how much we love her. She cries herself to sleep and I sigh looking to see it's 11 pm. I lay her on her bed and go the bathroom trying to comprehend what just happened. I come out to see her awake and I say" You okay?" She shakes her head and whispers can you sleep next to me? I'm scared." I nod my head taking my shoes off climbing in next to her I pull the cover over the both of us before kissing her head before going back to sleep. My dreams full of candy and happiness.
***************************************************************
Norths Pov
I sleep on the opposite side of Sang still shocked at what she said to Luke. I can't even imagine what it feels like to think no one loves you. I know I did at once but I wasn't as bad as her. She's been taught that no one will love you and that your nothing but a slave. I kiss her head and watch as she automatically snuggles into me and Luke like it's the most common thing. I close my eyes hoping that sang will start to trust us even more than now.
***************************************************************
Hi everyone!

Thanks for the comments and Votes. I'm sorry for not updating but you know how school is. It has to be a pain. Anyways thanks. I really appreciate it! I would also like for you to recommend my story to other people or even give me criticism.

Love,
Lukesang