Absued?

Mr. Blackbournes Pov
We go to Mr. Griffins house for our family meeting but we see Ms. Sang finishing dinner for tonight. She brings out nine plates immediately and then goes to the kitchen only to come back limping to go to her room. She then sits on the ground and explains that Mr. Griffin wanted her to join us. I nod my head thinking of a way to get her to let Sean check her out. She leaves after an hour saying she needs to set our beds up. She cleans everything up and then explains Mr. Griffin left for a business trip. She ask if we need anything before returning to her room. I then realize she never ate. Sean then leaves and knocks on her door. She apologises to him and he pulls her into the kitchen.
***************************************************************
Dr. Greens Pov
I take pookie into the kitchen and say" What happened to you?" She stiffen and pull a Apple pie out with whip cream. I take it and ask again but she changes the topic again. She then tells me she trip but I know it's a lie. She says " Mr. Green I'm fine please don't worry about me. Do you need anything else?" I shake my head telling her that if she needs anything to call me. She thanks me and goes back to her room after she cleans up. I am going to get to the bottom of this. I just hope she'll let us in.
***************************************************************
Silas's Pov
I am using her bathroom only to see blood in the trash can. I look to see her shirt is covered in blood along with her pants. I take pictures and get out before she wakes up again. I run into Nathan's room and say" Family meeting now!" We all gather in his room and I show them the pictures of all her blood stain clothes and how I think she's being abused.  They all curse then Mr. B says" Erica will question her tomorrow." I sigh hoping aggele mou will be safe soon.
***************************************************************
Kota's Pov
I call my mom and tell her we think sang is being abused and that we need her to talk to sang to see if she'll spill to her. I hang up and I see Sang standing there with a pissed off expression. She walks out of the kitchen and out the back door ignoring our calls. We send Luke after her knowing he's the best right now in trying to comfort her not making her more pissed. God we messed up.
***************************************************************
Luke's Pov
I follow cupcake and stop her. She looks at me and says" What do you need Mr. Taylor Sr?" I ask if she is okay and to come back so we can explain. She says" Sorry I can't I need to clean the diner and then go to Mr. Lee's house. We can talk more tonight. " I walk back to Nathan's house and explain what happened. They all groan and head to sleep by Mr. B's order.