Nightmares

Sangs Pov
I am tied to the bed with Mr. Griffin, Mr. Morgan, Mr. Coleman, Mr. Taylor all around me laughing at me for being a whore and how I need another lesson. I cry but am suddenly shifted to My real families house where I'm tied to the bed while dad, mom and Marie torture me with cigarettes, knives, whips and glass. I try and scream but can't. I am shoved into the bathtub my head being pushed down and not being able to breathe. I close my eyes hoping I'll die in peace.
***************************************************************
Sangs Pov still
I wake up gasping for air looking over to see Mr. Lee Jr looking at me in concern. I go to sit up but get this sharp pain in my stomach  remembering my beating from last night. I lay still than get up only to be pushed back down. I try and apologize but can't. Mr. Lee Jr says" Sang its okay just don't move and you'll be fine. Let me get doc for you." I try and stop him but stop when I feel that tug again. What is that thing? I look to see it is an IVEY and wonder how I got it. I am pulled into Mr. Taylor Sr arms and wonder why he is here along with Mr. Taylor Jr., Mr. Coleman Jr and Mr. Kobra Jr. I look to see all of them are here including their parents. I wonder why they are all staring at me like that with pity. I finally get the thing out and start scratching at it finally feeling the relief of the itchiness. I flinch away as I feel hands on my face. I gasp and and pull away falling off the bed crawling to the corner hoping this will make them happy. I look up to see Mr. Green Jr trying to get me to come out of the corner. I say" N..o.. f...a...c...e..." He nods his head and lifts his pinkie so I can shake it. I am picked up into Mr. Taylor Sr chest telling me it is okay. I look into his eyes to see him begging me to believe him. I nod my head and whisper Thank you.
***************************************************************
Luke's Pov
I hold cupcake in my arms as doc checks her out and re insert her Ivey. She flinches but that's about it. I grab her blanket and warp her up so she can go back to sleep. Her injuries are so bad that doc has Dr. Robert do it because he breaks down every time he does it. She sighs in content and I smile relieved she is finally trusting us. I see Kota staring at her in fear but laugh as Sang mumbles" Stop staring at me Kota." I see Kota immediately apologize and come sit next to us. Kota says" Is she okay?" I nod my head telling him she was just given pain meds so she's a little out of it. He nods his head and I see the relief in his eyes. I feel the same way.