Chapter 2: Who's Ryan?

I sigh slamming my locker shut, I'm not in a good mood. Everyone is still looking, pointing, and whispering about me.

But why?

I grumble pulling my hoodie farther up hiding my face. What's wrong with these people? What did I do?

I was heading off to my first class but was stopped when someone grabbed my arm. Turning around I expected it to be mystery guy but I was surprised when I saw a guy with blond hair and blue eyes; the typical jock.

I frown in confusion tilting my head up slightly so I could look at him making my hoodie fall slightly.

"So is it true did Ryan claim you" He asked me giving me a goofy smile. My eyebrows knitted in confusion. Who the hell is Ryan?

"Um no" I answered shaking my head.

"MmmHmmm"

"What" I snapped when he narrowed his eyes on me. I'm not in a good mood today I already established that and he's making it worse.

"Woah feisty" he said chuckling to himself stepping back a little.

"See you later Ava, by the way my name is Jackson, but you can call me Jack" he said giving me a flirty smile and walking away.

I just stood there dumbfounded. How did he know my name? What the hell is going on!

The late bell rang making me curse myself for being late and running to my first class.

***

Everything was going fine I turned in all my homework that I finally finished when I got my mind off that mystery guy.

Until I walked into my 3rd period which was history my body froze when my eyes landed on mystery guy sitting in the seat I was sitting in yesterday.

His eyes found mine and I couldn't help but gulp. What the hell is he doing here? Why wasn't he here yesterday?

I grumble heading to the back row but all the way to the left desk away from him. I need to focus but with him sitting in the same room as me I don't think I could.

I get the textbook from under my seat and start doing the assignment on the board. Soon enough I hear the scraping of a chair meaning someone sat next to me.

I look over and feel my eyes widen a little. There sitting next to me is no one other then mystery guy.

Great there goes my attention. I turn back trying to focus on the assignment and not to turn back to him.

I jump when I feel my desk being scooted over to his. I snap my eyes to his narrowing them at him but all he does is smirk and place a hand on my thigh. Just great, I'm not going to get anything done.

I look up and realize most of the people's eyes were on us. I duck my head down as I feel a blush spread throughout my cheeks. Way to stay low Ava!

The teacher wrote some questions on the board that we had to do and I started right away trying to get my mind off his hand on my thigh.

It was going well I was almost done with the questions when I feel his hand go up higher on my thigh. I snap my hand down to his pushing it off turning to glare at him.

I was also meet with a harsh glare as he placed his hand back on my thigh again squeezing it tightly.

I huff turning back around. I bite my lip when he starts playing with the hem of my shirt bringing it up a little and running circles on my hip.

When the bell ring signaling lunch I was the first one out of my seat and out the door. When I got to my locker I had to stop to catch my breath.

Once my breath evened out I got my lunch and headed off to my tree outside.

My eyebrows furrowed when I stepped outside a saw that it was really dark and windy. When did that happen?

"There is said to be an upcoming storm on the news so we are closing the school earlier. Call your guardian's and the buses are coming to pick up the kids that need them" a gruff guys voice spoke over the intercom.

I am definetly not taking the bus I have bad memories of it. Long story short when I was younger the bus driver dropped me off on the wrong stop and I got lost. Lets just say there were a lot of tears so I never went on a bus after that.

Well I better hurry I pull my hoodie over my head about to step out into the soon to be storm when someone grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

I let out a shriek and turned around to see who the culprit was and it was no one other but mystery man. What does he want?

He takes my back pack off grabbing my lunch and putting in there, then throwing it on one shoulder.

I raise my eyebrows about to protest and grab it when he grabbed me by the waist and threw me over his other shoulder.

I mean I do have a good view but that's beside the point; what does he think he is doing I have to get home before the storm starts.

"Let me go" I yell pounding on his back hoping he gets the message. He just grunts picking up his pace.

I look around and realize we are in a car parking lot.

"Where the hell are you taking me you jerk" I yell again trying to wiggle out of his grip.

I feel his grip tighten and a sharp slap comes to my butt. I yelp not expecting that. What is this guys problem!

"No cursing or calling me names" he scolds me putting me in the passenger seat in his car and buckling me in.

I cross my arms slightly mad at him. He gets in and starts the car without looking at me. I huff turning my head so I could look out the window and lean my head against it.

A yawn escapes my mouth as I get comfortable. I feel my eyes closing feeling tired all of a sudden.

I try to fight it but sleep wins and I drift off to a peaceful slumber.

______________

Hey guys hope you like the chapter please vote and comment and have a crazy day, eat some chocolate, and sleep in!😂😉👌