Chapter 5: Fuck Buddy!?!?

Ava's POV

I let out a very unlady like sound as I wake up. I look around taking in the scenario, I look to my left and see Ryan peacefully sleeping beside me with his arm around my waist.

I finally get out of his grip and head to the bathroom. Once I get out I hear noise in the kitchen and the aroma of bacon hits my nostrils.

I start to worry because it could be a murderer since I see Ryan still asleep on the bed. Although why would a murderer be making bacon in someone's house.

The thought leaves my mind as I go into ninja mode. I quietly tip toe downstairs but me being me I trip over the last step and fall.

I hear the noise stop and look up to see a guy probably still in his teens cooking. I'm not gonna lie he was handsome but let's not think about that.

I quickly get up "what are you doing here" I say just as he says it.

I give him a glare and put my hands on my hips to show I'm not scared of him while he gives me a boyish grin a looks me up and down.

"Are you another one of Ryan's fuck buddy's" he questions.

For some stupid naive reason my heart decides to miss a beat and I can't help but feel hurt and jealous.

"No I'm not" I spit out. I don't mean to be mean at him I'm just mad at the situation I should of never stayed over because soon enough I might be just one of his fuck buddy's and I don't wanna stoop that low.

He looks shocked at my harshness but brush's it off and holds out a plate of bacon and eggs for me.

My eyes soften but I don't except his offer. The question still lingering in my mind.

"So if your not his fuck buddy are you his girlfriend" the guy inquires.

"No I'm not that either how about you just drop it" I say angrily. I don't know why he has to bring it up.

"Look if Ryan gave you a bad time I can definently make it up to you" he says raising his eyebrows and giving me a smirk.

Just as I was about to decline a voice interiors me.

"Liam If you even think about touching her I'll cut your dick off and shove it down your throat" Ryan's voice booms out as he grabs me and pulls me to him.

But Liams words still ring in my head. I struggle against Ryan trying to get out of his grip which only seems to upset him up more.

"Stop moving" he growls out.

"No" I say bitterly as I stomp on his foot hopefully breaking his toe.

He groans letting me go to grab his foot giving me a death glare "What the fu-". I don't let him finish his sentence before I start sprinting out the door, hopefully escaping successfully this time and not letting him buying me m&m's get to my head.

I don't get far before he wraps his arm around my waist tugging me to him "where do you think your going, listen kitten I'm getting real tired of your shit" he growls tugging me back inside the house.

"No let me go you sick freak, I want to go home" I yell, tossing and turning in his grip. His arm tightens around me at my words.

"No" is his firm answer.

"Please" I beg him feeling tears start to prick the corner of my eyes. Damn this stupid period has really got to me.

He turns we around we he hears my voice crack with a concerned look on his face. "Look kitten I'm sorry don't cry, I just don't like it when you try to leave me, look I'll make it up to you if you stop crying" he says softly using his hand to wipe away a some of my tears that fell.

"But I don't want to be your fuck buddy" I whisper tears starting to gather in my eyes again. Damn this period is really making me emotional and it's starting to get on my nerves.

His eyes widen before he curses to himself "oh kitten is that what that douche bag Liam was saying to you, baby you would never be a fuck buddy, I would never think so low of you, your so much more" he says pulling me closer to him and tucking my head into his chest with his hand.

I pull away a little confused "but you don't even know me" I question curiously and a little bit surprised at his way of words that managed its way into my heart. Then why am I jealous I think bitterly.
I'm getting to close.

"If you'd let me I would like to" he says looking at me with so much adoration I can't comprehend why me, why he would chose me out of all the beautiful girls in our school.

"I don't know" I say hesitantly. I'm kinda cautious after what I heard about his fuck buddies I couldn't help but take it to heart. I wouldn't be able to handle him cheating on me if we ever got together.

I bite my lip as the thought of him cheating crosses my mind.

"Fuck don't do that kitten" he grunts pulling my lip from between my teeth. I look up at him again and rethink everything that happened between us and I realize I barely know him, so I know my final answer.

"Just take me home" I answer moving my eye contact away since I know he won't be pleased with my answer.

"Kitten just give me this one time to make it up to you, please" he begs squatting down to my level which doesn't make him any less intimidating.

"I have a feeling you won't take no for an answer" I say realizing his sudden stubbornness.

He smirks giving me a wink "kitten how could I let you go when I just got you"

"Fine as long as I get chocolate"

__________

Okay everyone I hope you guys like the chapter. So they are trying to get into a relationship well at least one of them are😏
Please like and comment I love reading everyone's comments. And have a great day hopefully filled with delicious junk food and hot men or women on the tv.😏😉

What's your favorite part?

What do you think will happen next?